Happy Bday to Jorge Masvidal

He is most definitely tapping that, dont be so naive guys.
naive.. buddy you think jorge would really waste his time here? he's got options my man. Not the same options as me obviously (6'9", shredded, undefeated etc).. but he has options.
IG filters got you boys tripping.. she is built like a barrel.

an ex fighter??? wtf?
Masvidal fought in UFC exactly 4months ago and 1 day.
That's July 11th, 2020. Not that long ago, for a UFC fighter.

McGregor last fought Jan 18th 2020 (coming up to 1 year)
Every thread must mention Conor :|

This man will never win another fight in his career

My point, fairly obviously, is that Masvidal is NOT AN EX-FIGHTER! He fought 4months ago! And he's gonna fight again, as soon as Dana and the matchmakers figure out what's happening next in the 170lb division.

Don't know WHY you would think Masvidal is an "ex-fighter".

Perhaps you could explain??

because he no longer seems interested in fighting he seems like he wants to make money off the fact that he used to be a fighter. When is his next fight? Who does he want to fight? I hate Conor but he’s a less successful Conor 2.0

because he no longer seems interested in fighting he seems like he wants to make money off the fact that he used to be a fighter. When is his next fight? Who does he want to fight? I hate Conor but he’s a less successful Conor 2.0
well I think it's a smart strategy for ANY fighter to get other business opportunities rolling, like Masvidal has his Tequila and Conor has his whisky, that's just smart to get that stuff rolling. Totally makes sense for everyone to think "ok how am i gonna make money after fighting is over".

-- I think we're just going to have to disagree about Masvidal!
His last fight was only 4 months ago, and I've no doubt that UFC has been talking to him about next fight and I've ZERO doubt that Masvidal wants to get back in there ASAP. 4months really isn't a big gap for a UFC fighter. Plus....this year as we all know has the complications from COVID pandemic. It's basically Abi Dhabi or Las Vegas Apex are teh only 2 current venues...

My bet is that Masvidal will fight Covington next. Makes sense. I think MAYBE Leon Edwards if Leon Edwards beats Chimaev in December, but really Colby Covington vs Masvidal makes sense to me. They've got some heat behind them and I expect both Covington and Masvidal to fight in Qtr1 2021.

well I think it's a smart strategy for ANY fighter to get other business opportunities rolling, like Masvidal has his Tequila and Conor has his whisky, that's just smart to get that stuff rolling. Totally makes sense for everyone to think "ok how am i gonna make money after fighting is over".

-- I think we're just going to have to disagree about Masvidal!
His last fight was only 4 months ago, and I've no doubt that UFC has been talking to him about next fight and I've ZERO doubt that Masvidal wants to get back in there ASAP. 4months really isn't a big gap for a UFC fighter. Plus....this year as we all know has the complications from COVID pandemic. It's basically Abi Dhabi or Las Vegas Apex are teh only 2 current venues...

My bet is that Masvidal will fight Covington next. Makes sense. I think MAYBE Leon Edwards if Leon Edwards beats Chimaev in December, but really Colby Covington vs Masvidal makes sense to me. They've got some heat behind them and I expect both Covington and Masvidal to fight in Qtr1 2021.

i admittedly didn’t realize that usman fight was only 4 months ago. Seems like it was longer. But he kinda fell off the face of the earth after that. Can’t sell that thought dude persona when you clearly have nothing for the champ.

He’s at best a top 12 because of weak and overhyped competition, Till, Askren, Diaz literally all of them all hype no bite
Are your parents related? Destroyed Pettis Embarrassed McGregor in the first and his opponent had to run in the 2nd. No bite ?

All the best brother! Forever Team MAGA
C.

screenshot-2019-11-02qjj76.png

Reactions: Ruv
"eat your salad, no dessert, get that man you deserve"

What kind of booty gains is salad going to give you?

Back