Social Happy Armenian Independence Day!!!

Shoutout to Armenians. Local diaspora is doing well. Very business savvy people that hustle hard and look out for their community.

Hope their motherland is doing well too.

Last edited:
Think most armenians on this forum are or atleast were busy due to 2020 war

Everyone i knew has disappeared

Either way happy independence day

Thank you Armenia for giving us this trash:

OIP.B9cl9cdSlR9EGmzsonY48wHaLT

I’m not Armenian, but I used to train at Gokors in NoHo back in the day and shoutout to my homey Karo! I have mad love for all my Armenian Homeys in the valley!

cafd1-ufcfightnight6-karoparisyanxdiegosanchez-rd1-takedown2-400-sg.gif

Happy! They are a interesting country. Like most of their people live outside of it, diaspora. And ive never met any who ever wanted to move to Armenia who was Armenian living overseas (or move back) Given how only 1 country speaks their language and the population is tiny I would think they should move back if they care about its future

Happy! They are a interesting country. Like most of their people live outside of it, diaspora. And ive never met any who ever wanted to move to Armenia who was Armenian living overseas (or move back) Given how only 1 country speaks their language and the population is tiny I would think they should move back if they care about its future

Probably same problem we have here, economic migration.

Can make more money sweeping floors in the west and working their way up from that point and sending money back to motherland, rather than working a job that requires education back home.

Of course all the military conflicts and instability in the region don't help matters either.

Although we (understandably, we run from our country ourselves) don't have much recent immigrants from there. Majority are 2nd generation, children of those who came over in the Soviet times, and haven't been to Armenia.

Last edited:
Never understood how a relatively successful, educated and integrated diaspora has such a shithole of a country. Why can't they fix it?

Ok, Special situation with Azerbaijan, granted. But that is not their only problem.

Never understood how a relatively successful, educated and integrated diaspora has such a shithole of a country. Why can't they fix it?

Ok, Special situation with Azerbaijan, granted. But that is not their only problem.
That fairly common actually- brain drain. If you judged Nigeria by the immigrants in the United States, you’d think it was a non crap country.

That fairly common actually- brain drain. If you judged Nigeria by the immigrants in the United States, you’d think it was a non crap country.

From what i heard back in rus, basically oligarchs robbing place blind hence people leaving.

Not armenian nor expert so might be false info

From what i understood things were looking up before 2020 war now who knows

Back