Happy 4th ...

ah, fuck, ya hard bastards. well, some shit better left to the heart, it was a great and tragic introduction, the gods have a fucked up sense of humor. ...I'll giive you a free in medias res, ...

it's a few days in after we've met, and shit's been a horrible blur, and it seems like another stupid fucking dream, and five in the morning and I'm laying in bed I turn the tv on and had dvr'd the Billy Joel Celebration shit and so just staring at it, took a piss, and laying there listening, the world is kinda shit, why you bother with it;

Gavin did the national anthem at a fight recently. People here were not impressed.

Happy fourth you filthy animals

My wife works today so I made this yesterday. Farm direct short ribs, smoked for about 6 1/2 hours.
2-D5228-AA-4-B62-41-AB-8-EEE-5-F82394-C6-E06.jpg

Not sure if this is Boxing forum material, but ah what the fuck. One yeh, in the next ten minutes and I'll tell ya how I met Linda.
We don't judge here in the boxing forum, its what makes me.... um... us great.

Happy Independence Day! Love you buncha queers. Stay safe. Don't Jason Pierre Paul yourselves w/ those fireworks. @Shoemaker those ribs look fucking delicious.

Back