Happy 2 year anniversary Dominick Cruz

Not trying to be a douche, just pointing out it's now officially been 2 years since he last defended the belt

"Happy 2 year anniversary Dominick Cruz"

Just kind of seems like a douche comment to me

It's official: It's now been two years since Cruz last defended his belt at UFC Live: Cruz vs Johnson

Has it really been 2 years?

god dam does time ever fly, i remember that Cruz MM fight like it was yesturday :(

Cruz was ridiculously active while he was champ, he deserves a break from the haters

It's crazy how much the BW title picture has changed in two years.

the title of the thread is "Happy 2 year anniversary Dominick Cruz" Just seemed like a douche comment to me

And I know Cruz has had more then enough time to return that why he'll be stripped if he can't fight early next year. I would argue that he maybe should have been stripped a little earlier but that's not his fault and I honestly don't think this would be as big of an issue if the UFC properly Promoted Barao as the Great champ he is

Hahaha there is always a douche on sherdog like you that cries about pointless shit to beak a ts. You are a douche man

I don't know why ufc hasn't stripped him of the belt yet.

Congratulations Dominick!

Has it really been 2 years?

god dam does time ever fly, i remember that Cruz MM fight like it was yesturday :(

Yup, I can still remember watching Dom suplexing MM perfectly

11.gif

"Happy 2 year anniversary Dominick Cruz"

Just kind of seems like a douche comment to me

Why dont you develop a sense of humor instead of brushing your vagina hair? Lighten up.

I was never a big Dom fan, but damnnn 2 years is a long time. Give Barao the belt he deserves, DFW, haven't you learned anything in your 13 UFC years?!?

UFC has rules for twitter, but not on this belt issue, shame on you, UFC

Hes not the real champ at this point

Yeah it's all Barao at this point. When he defended it last week it was his 2nd defense of the interim belt wasn't it? He is just the champ now, no one with any sense would disagree

Back