Happy 2 year anniversary Dominick Cruz

markg171

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
It's official: It's now been two years since Cruz last defended his belt at UFC Live: Cruz vs Johnson

Hes doing a great job. Many champs dont hold a belt for that long

douche.jpg

It's not like the guy chose to be out this long

douche.jpg

It's not like the guy chose to be out this long

And nobody is blaming him, but when another is actually fighting and having to defend a placeholder belt for all this time it's hard to argue that Cruz should be allowed to keep his belt.

I was at that fight. Holy shit that was a long time ago.

Meh. I'm just as bored watching him retired as I am watching him fight.

And nobody is blaming him, but when another is actually fighting and having to defend a placeholder belt for all this time it's hard to argue that Cruz should be allowed to keep his belt.

the title of the thread is "Happy 2 year anniversary Dominick Cruz" Just seemed like a douche comment to me

And I know Cruz has had more then enough time to return that why he'll be stripped if he can't fight early next year. I would argue that he maybe should have been stripped a little earlier but that's not his fault and I honestly don't think this would be as big of an issue if the UFC properly Promoted Barao as the Great champ he is

strip him ...give the real champ the belt and title

He should have relinquished his belt a year ago. It's not fair to the other fighters.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back