Hank Azaria to quit voicing Apu on ‘The Simpsons’ cuz Racism

As a brown man, I say fuck that brown dude in the OP

The days u could call a spade a spade. What year exactly did that end and the snow flake era begin?

The exact moment when Michael Scott left The Office.

This is where it all went downhill

I don't think that's quite the same thing. I'm not into comic books but I can get why fans don't like when producers willingly change their favorite character appearance. These are simple characters whose costume / physical traits are a huge chunk of what they are / why people recognize and like them. Plus they sometimes go full retard like with that viking god played by a black guy. I mean common, would you cast a chinese guy to play a zulu god ? Makes no sense at all.

Apu didn't suddenly become all indian nor they changed his accent, he was like that since the beginning of the show, including the voice actor, since 1990 !
In the end it is always the identity stuff crazy left that change already existing and liked entertainment, not the other way around.
They should just create their own shows rather than messing with other people stuff.

Create their own when white America had all the advantages during that era .... Gtfo lol.

Create their own when white America had all the advantages during that era .... Gtfo lol.

I am talking about present times Einstein, that kind of left didn't exist "during that era" ...

Back