Social Hanging the governor

You can always tell the pussies with no responsibilities or mortgages. They're the retards screaming: "We need to shut everything down and stay indoors 24/7 so a virus that only kills the elderly and obese doesn't kill people".

Really gives you an idea about people who try to use their incel lives to tell everyone else what to do.
I've got a mortgage, and a $700 truck payment every month on my 2020 Ram.
Difference between us is I'm apparently responsible with my money and you'd be fucked being out of work for a week. Don't live above your means buddy. I willingly stepped away for 3 weeks, didn't starve or default on anything. I went back when the site I work on started taking precautions.

I've got a mortgage, and a $700 truck payment every month on my 2020 Ram.
Difference between us is I'm apparently responsible with my money and you'd be fucked being out of work for a week. Don't live above your means buddy. I willingly stepped away for 3 weeks, didn't starve or default on anything. I went back when the site I work on started taking precautions.
You went back to work during a pandemic? No precautions are effective enough. Obviously. 100k have died even with our "precautions". You are complicit in that genocide.

Also, a 2020 Ram? Climate Change is the #1 threat to humanities existence right now.

I fully understand the “Novel” component..In part that is my point..
When an action taken can have extreme consequences, ( and the shutdown does) you need to have solid info that allows people to say the cost / benefit is worth the action..The action were way to extreme for a situation that admittedly they knew very little about..

This statement would only be true if inaction in the situation would have surely not had extreme consequences. There's plenty of evidence around the world showing nothing could be further from the truth.

Fauci predicted with restrictions we'd see around 100k+ deaths? America, for the most part, agreed that cost/benefit was acceptable and gave it a shot. Seems like he's right on the money so far.

Why is Wal-Mart still selling non-essential items?

Why are stores selling non-essential items? Are they supposed to hide everything somewhere? Maybe you could you share your plan for the government efficiently and cost-effectively monitoring the entire inventory of all the box and grocery stores in the US, designating which specific items are appropriate to sell, and then enforcing it?

Wal-mart is still selling nintendo switches alongside eggs because the process with which you attempt to ban it isn't worth pursuing in reality when there are other things to focus on.

You went back to work during a pandemic? No precautions are effective enough. Obviously. 100k have died even with our "precautions". You are complicit in that genocide.

Also, a 2020 Ram? Climate Change is the #1 threat to humanities existence right now.
Yeah i went to work when I felt it was safe and precautions taken. I limit my interactions, and am wearing a mask. And don't come at me like I have some liberal agenda here. Fucking right I drive a truck, no self respecting Mason would drive anything else. How the fuck you gonna haul a ton of bricks or stone in a Prius?
FYI, climate has been changing since the beginning of time....

Why are stores selling non-essential items? Are they supposed to hide everything somewhere? Maybe you could you share your plan for the government efficiently and cost-effectively monitoring the entire inventory of all the box and grocery stores in the US, designating which specific items are appropriate to sell, and then enforcing it?

Wal-mart is still selling nintendo switches alongside eggs because the process with which you attempt to ban it isn't worth pursuing in reality when there are other things to focus on.

So its just a matter of enforcement? I don't think it would be hard to enforce. Wal-marts are pretty big, and people have been policing their communities very well during this. If Wal-Mart were ordered to stop selling Nintendo Switches, someone would inevitably snitch on them if they continued.

You can always tell the pussies with no responsibilities or mortgages. They're the retards screaming: "We need to shut everything down and stay indoors 24/7 so a virus that only kills the elderly and obese doesn't kill people".

Really gives you an idea about people who try to use their incel lives to tell everyone else what to do.

Or they’re upper middle class academics that can complete their work tasks from home as long as they have a laptop with an internet connection.

I don't know what the government is doing in Kentucky but I would fully understand the sentiment for residents of NY, NJ, CA and any other state where nursing homes were forced to take seniors who had the China virus.

40-50% of all China virus deaths in the US were nursing home residents. NY, NJ are 1,2 in deaths accounting for about 40% of US deaths. That doesn't mean 40% dead in NY, NJ were nursing home residents (haven't seen those numbers yet) but I suspect they're not that far off.

100k people have died under these "precautions". Clearly your feelings were wrong.
What the fuck is wrong with you? How many do you want dead? 200k, 500k? What will it take for you feel precautions need taken?

What the fuck is wrong with you? How many do you want dead? 200k, 500k? What will it take for you feel precautions need taken?

Apparently 100k is fine with you. You are the one going back to work 3 weeks into a pandemic. I'm at home. I don't go anywhere other than grocery shopping every 2 weeks. That 100k is blood on your hands.

This statement would only be true if inaction in the situation would have surely not had extreme consequences. There's plenty of evidence around the world showing nothing could be further from the truth.

Fauci predicted with restrictions we'd see around 100k+ deaths? America, for the most part, agreed that cost/benefit was acceptable and gave it a shot. Seems like he's right on the money so far.

Your statement would only be true, if it was true..

Last edited:
Apparently 100k is fine with you. You are the one going back to work 3 weeks into a pandemic. I'm at home. I don't go anywhere other than grocery shopping every 2 weeks. That 100k is blood on your hands.
<DontBelieve1>
You've already proven otherwise, nothing you say on this topic can be taken seriously by any rationally thinking adult.

Not real science..just because some advisor thinks it makes sense doesn’t make it science..

You Trumpers are like 8 weeks from talking about Jewish physics and how your tomatoes will be the size of pumpkins with Trump seeds.

Not real science.............because you deem it as such.

Her response was "they owe me an apology for leading people to think I was there", yet still refuses to criticize her friend's actions

Back