Social Hanging the governor

MichiganMMA1978

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...est-covid-19-restrictions-capitol/5250571002/

Seriously what the hell is wrong you people who support this action? It's sick and wrong no matter how you try twist it.
Beshear has done a pretty damn good job throughout this pandemic imo. This is all going back to people trying to politicize a fucking virus.... Anyone that supports this should be ashamed of their selves, but that would require critical thinking, which is obviously lost on these fool's. May God have mercy on your souls

Mod Note:
Violence/Genocide- Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims. If you choose to celebrate the victims injuries and/or deaths or suggest they deserved what happened to them, you will likely get infractions.

Last edited by a moderator:
The counter movement to Coronavirus restrictions is a fascinating phenomenon to me. From my own conversations with friends and casual acquaintances, it seems to be awakening a kind of political impulse that was formerly buried if not entirely absent in people. Even some people who I would normally describe as bland cultural liberals - that is to say, people who default to a vaguely pro-Democrat stance based solely on passive influence from Twitter, in the media, in school, etc. - are getting in on the act. And they seem pissed about it too.

don't condone this bullshit.. but it falls under freedom of speech.

https://www.courier-journal.com/sto...est-covid-19-restrictions-capitol/5250571002/

Seriously what the hell is wrong you people who support this action? It's sick and wrong no matter how you try twist it.
Beshear has done a pretty damn good job throughout this pandemic imo. This is all going back to people trying to politicize a fucking virus.... Anyone that supports this should be ashamed of their selves, but that would require critical thinking, which is obviously lost on these fool's. May God have mercy on your souls

cant get in, Adblock..got a copy?

If these asshole governors think they can dominate the people like dictators they should really get hung..
Our state has been better than most. We are open with some restrictions. Not sure why Andy is getting so much hate

So, you believe we should open right up, no restrictions or guidelines to follow?

I think we would have needed to follow the science, I think shutting things down was extreme, extreme measure should require extreme science in order to support the those types of decisions....

So, you believe we should open right up, no restrictions or guidelines to follow?

Here is an example, she gets into detail about 5 minutes in..Science should dictate mandates, not emotion and politics.

I disagree here. Open up with social distancing and limit gatherings. Try it for a month and then allow gatherings. That works then ease up distancing, keep masks in enclosed areas. Then get rid of those.

I disagree here. Open up with social distancing and limit gatherings. Try it for a month and then allow gatherings. That works then ease up distancing, keep masks in enclosed areas. Then get rid of those.

That would have been fine in March. Its too late now. I'm over this shit.

Back