Handcuffed man shot and killed inside Maryland police cruiser

What is wrong with discussing race? Nothing I said was offensive and it's usually one of the key topics of the discussion when these police shootings get brought up; and the shootings that usually garner the most attention are when a white cop shoots a black suspect.

I can admit it was a little snarky, but it's not like what I said is just some random occurrence that just fell out of the sky. I do however think we should drop this little exchange though as it's adding nothing of substance to the thread.

"Is that okay with you sport?

"Sorry couldn't resist that last one :D

Race gets brought up more often when it is a white cop because there is a history of profiling blacks, and a history of racism against blacis. It shouldnt be hard to see why that would get more attention.

There is a racial component, but even blacks profile other blacks. But the larger problem is the 'shoot first, ask questions later' manner in which cops tend to handle cases.

This is why police cars have back seats.

What type of dumb ass policy would involve putting a criminal in the front seat directly next to a police officer.

The back seat literally avoids these types of situations.

I wonder which side the leftist c*nts are going to take on this one.

here's the funny thing...

had this guy not been arrested and ended up driving and then T-Boning a family SUV, these same c*nts would be saying, "why aren't the police doing their job?!?!?"

fu*king trash, these people.

So, change your bootlicking opinion now that piggy has been charged with murder?

I love how this thread has all the reflexive submissives deepthroating the boot instantly. And now it comes out as just supporting murder

The guy was shot 7 times while handcuffed?!! Jesus, maybe the Office tripped over a shoe lace.

This is why police cars have back seats.

What type of dumb ass policy would involve putting a criminal in the front seat directly next to a police officer.

The back seat literally avoids these types of situations.

I'm trying to figure out how they claim it 'saves money'.

Taking side with the man on custody with his handcuffs behind his back.

Unless the guy was called John Wick, there is absolutely no reason why 2 fucking cops cant deal with the guy.

And if they killed his puppy, they have it coming.

I do Uber and the only time it bothers me is when someone sits up front for longer trips (15+ minutes) and doesn't interact. It just feels awkward. If you sit in the back seat for a long ride and don't talk, it's cool. But it's awkward as fuck if you're in the front seat and silent.
I've never been in an uber... are there unwritten rules like if you sit in front you wanna chat and vice versa? Can you make/post rules like that in the app? I'm off topic sorry

Man was handcuffed. Shit 7 times. Cop who shot him is facing murder charges. Something doesn’t add up. Can a person (the cop in this case) be charged as kind of a place holder.
So PG County can say this dudes been charged and kinda put the public at ease?No need to go crazy in PG county like they did in B-More or other cities around the country. ( and rightfully so).

I’m also surprised that the police Chief is white. Given that PG County is overwhelmingly black.

PG County gets a bad rap. And it is warranted. But the county and towns in it have gotten a lot better.

What's the latest? Have he or his defense attorney offered any plausible story?

I mean, it appears to be a tough sell, but...

{<huh}
You often get dudes offering to suck your dick?
giphy.gif

Odd to reflexively side with the cop when his own boss is throwing the book at him.

And I'm not sure I buy the "PCP" claim to begin with.

Odd to reflexively side with the cop when his own boss is throwing the book at him.

And I'm not sure I buy the "PCP" claim to begin with.

“Stawinski later said PCP did not appear to have been involved”
Quote taken from the link above me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back