Handcuffed man shot and killed inside Maryland police cruiser

Reaching the buckle release with your hands behind your back is not difficult.

Unless you are Dhalsim, yes, its pretty fucking hard, you need a shitload of flexibility and long arms, plus moving space.

I wonder why the TS didn't include the PCP part in his thread title. It's definitely not because he's a fucking hack.

Because PCP wont give you the power to break steel, specially from the incredibly weak position that its the hands behind your back.

IMO the perp either headbutted and bit the cop and the cop got pissed and shot thim.

Unless you are Dhalsim, yes, its pretty fucking hard, you need a shitload of flexibility and long arms, plus moving space.
In the front seat with the buckle down by your waist? No it’s not. You’d have to be morbidly obese for that to be difficult or have flipper arms. You can’t reach your hip with your hands behind your back?

That’s why the seatbelts in the back of the cruiser buckle up by the shoulder.

It’s far easier than slipping your cuffs up front from behind and we see that multiple times a week.

This has been proven to be possible before. Before I click the link and read all the left out parts they flailing he shot himself ?

"The suspect was buckled into the front passenger seat of the vehicle, which Cotterman said is normal for Prince George's County police."

Lol, wtf?
I don't even think Uber drivers let you sit in the front seat, what kind of Mickey Mouse shit is this?

Last edited:
Yea, you would think more people get this. but when you hate police officers....
The cops really didn't have any other way of dealing with the threat, especially since he was handcuffed?

To be fair isn't the sweat of someone on PCP toxic? I think paramedics who deal with PCP overdoses have to use gloves and avoid direct contact with the patients skin. If so I could understand why the cops didn't want to wrestle with him.

Last edited:
We need massive overhauls.

Jeff Sessions did away with Eric Holder's policing reforms. Whether or not we need those back and scaled out, or something equivalent, I do not know.

What I do know is that nothing will happen with this issue with our current executive leadership.

The cops really didn't ahve any other way of dealing with the threat, especially since he was handcuffed?

To be fair isn't the sweat of someone on PCP toxic? I think paramedics who deal with PCP overdoses have to use gloves and avoid direct contact with the patients skin. If so I could understand why the cops didn't want to wrestle with him.

That's not true. Toxic chemicals can't be removed from your body through the skin like that.

Just imagine if crack, meth, pcp etc not only made people go absolutely nuts, but toxic on top. Roddy Piper would fight them with a shotgun and a machete, and we'd be in some crazy Escape From New York wasteland, or Coney Island as they call it.

If the dude was on that pcp, sherm, angel dust and liked to get wet, who knows what he is capable of. Need more info to go off of.

Again, you could be high on satan's piss with your arms behind your back you are in no way a threat, at best what can you do? bite?

You ever see those motherfuckers on bath salts?

This guy supports murder by cop just for getting arrested.......

Wow you got that from my post, you need remedial comprehension classes.

I’m saying I could see how it happen because of PCP but WTF were the police putting him in the front seat. That’s asking for fucking trouble.

Wow you got that from my post, you need remedial comprehension classes.

I’m saying I could see how it happen because of PCP but WTF were the police putting him in the front seat. That’s asking for fucking trouble.

Or maybe WTF were they doing shooting a handcuffed man?

In the front seat with the buckle down by your waist? No it’s not. You’d have to be morbidly obese for that to be difficult or have flipper arms. You can’t reach your hip with your hands behind your back?

Would like to see someone do it.

Back