Hand wraps 2.5m

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by SuperNizzle, Jul 27, 2010.

1. SuperNizzle

SuperNizzle White Belt

I've just purchased some hand wraps which are 2.5m and didnt realise usually you should get 180" wraps. I was wondering if the 2.5m wraps i've just bought would be alright for now and if there are any videos or tutorials on how to wrap your hands with 2.5m wraps, or if I should just use a 180" wrap tutorial.

2. ECS123

ECS123 Purple Belt

Personally, for me anything less than 180" is fruitless for my hands. There is just no where near enough wrap there. As far as tutorials, Ringside.com at the bottom of the homepage used to have a detailed set of photos and instructions for wrapping hands. Youtube also has numerous videos covering the topic, just be aware it is Youtube, so some are shall we say done by competent posters and some maybe not so much. If I had a good link handy, I would post it, but unfortunately I do not.

:icon_chee

3. Mumrik

Mumrik Silver Belt

Yup, just pick up some longer ones. It's not like they're expensive. I'm in the "the longer the better" camp when it comes to wraps, so I like my 210" wraps even better than my 180" ones.

4. SuperNizzle

SuperNizzle White Belt

Thanks for the replys everyone :D