Hand wrap storage

I use my drill. Seriously. I stick a wooden dowel in the chuck, get the wrap started by going 2 or 3 times around, and then fire up the drill on low speed. It rolls them up in 10 seconds flat.

LOL. That wrap-roller looks like an old-school pencil sharpener without the blades and the shavings catcher. Brilliant.

CHawkins said:
I use my drill. Seriously. I stick a wooden dowel in the chuck, get the wrap started by going 2 or 3 times around, and then fire up the drill on low speed. It rolls them up in 10 seconds flat.

LOL. That wrap-roller looks like an old-school pencil sharpener without the blades and the shavings catcher. Brilliant.

I do the same thing with my fishing reel spools when I restring them. I put the spool on the drill and I take the fishing line spool and run a pencil throgh the middle and let the drill respool my line 75 to 100 yards of string in a few sec.

www.SSFGear.com

Fozzy said:
yeh, you can store them in your training bag. rofl.

:p

Lolzturtle.gif

~Foz
RALMFO! This may be the greatest individual post ever!

I'm still waiting to hear if this fits the bill or not would it work?

mxyzptlk said:
I just unroll them off of my hands when I am done with whatever training I am doing. The velcro doesn't keep the roll closed (obviously) because it's in the center of the roll, but I use the thumb loop to to keep the roll together by squeezing the rolled wrap through the thumb loop.

I think I am missing something here. If there is a thumb loop on one end and velcro on the other, why don't you just roll with the thumb loop in the middle and close it with the velcro on the outside?

icedog11 said:
I'm still waiting to hear if this fits the bill or not would it work?

Wraps tend to stink because once they are rolled up they can't breath and air out. I think in the device for the tie it would be even worse and the wrap is much longer then a tie.

www.SSFgear.com

Ah, I see stinky fingers.+ closed space = more stink. Just like hockey gear

Back