hanbudo

Cameron

Purple Belt
Reaction score
there is this korean martial art that i was thinking about taking, its a mix of taekwon do, aikido,hapkido and jiu-jitsu i was wondering if there was any one here who had herd of it and that knew if it was affective on the ground against bjj judo or sambo guys? and if any of you think it would be good to take to advance my ground game and if it would be affective in mma?

i've never heard of it so i can't give you an accurate review but from what you are saying it features a lot of martial arts that are quite ineffective in street and mma combat (primarily taekwon do and aikido)

going by ur sig if you already have wrestling experience your best bet is to add some bjj and muay tai or boxing to give you a well rounded game

if you're a good, higher-weight high school wrestler i'd put $100 on you vs the sensei, mma or submission wrestling rules. im not joking.

lol thats funny, but i dont think so my wrestling coach who was a college wrestler trains there as do the 2 other assistant coaches, they say the club is good but i dont know if its really worth it so was just wondering if any one has herd it and knows its affectiveness or lack there of.

BEWARE --------- Sounds like the guy is trying to cash in on the MMA name/fad .... Find a style you like and train in that ... Not four or five at once ....... Just my thoughts .

^ you bring up a very valid point. thanks i think ill just try a bjj place near me.

Back