Hamoom Shows the Chechen shoulder lock

TrumpetDan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

Don't forget to subscribe to keep the videos coming. 10 Subscribers means a new video. I filmed a lot of guest lessons now that ive kind of laid out my outline of the bottom game in 14 lessons and to buy some time for me to organize the next segment. I have filmed some really awesome lessons with Sean Roberts, Art, Tameem, Beneil and many more in the works.

Here is the syllabus and links to my lessons. Dont forget to check out the guest lessons too. Keep in mind that my videos are aimed at the 1-3 year grappler and designed to offer guidance at that level. Even though the syllabus might look a little basic, there is multiple techniques in every lesson with me (or others) applying the moves in competition whenever possible.

Lesson 1 - Guard Philosophy
Lesson 2 - Closed Guard Sitting - Disrupting the Sitting Passers Game
Lesson 3 - Closed Guard Standing - Disrupting the Standing Passers Game
Lesson 4 - Closed Guard Sitting - Dragging the Arm Across to take the back
Lesson 5 - Closed Guard Sitting - Taking The Back (Basic movement)
Lesson 6 - Closed Guard Sitting -Taking The Back Details (with frame by frame Roger Gracie Breakdown)
Lesson 7 - Closed Guard Sitting - Triangle Choke
Lesson 8 - Closed Guard Standing - Double Ankle & Omaplata
Lesson 9 - Closed Guard Sitting - Opponent is about to force your guard open
Lesson 10 - Open Guard - Regaining Closed Guard
Lesson 11 - Closed Guard Standing - Opponent is about to open your guard
Lesson 12 - Open Guard - De La Riva & Sit Up Guard
Lesson 13 - Open Guard - De La Riva Guard & Sit Up Guard Continued
Lesson 14 - Half Guard - Regaining Closed Guard

Just kidding Hamoom! Nice technique, and you explained it well! I especially liked the detail about relaxing your arm to get the elbow crooked while performing a second, long shrimp.

lol at "meh"

tameemandi.jpg

I need one of those tee-shirts. I need to roll & learn from Hamoom too. One of these days, I'll finally make a trip out there.

The shirts are an original Mrs. TrumpetDan creation. I believe the shirts are an in demand collectors item and run on the black market for around $200-$300 a piece.

Nice. I liked the detail of putting your leg over the guy's back. I was doing this move from z-guard/scissor sweep position instead, and never submitted anybody with this because they'd just posture up and free their arm.

commonly used by chechen fighters to torture russian soldiers

This would not work on Art Marshall. FAIL

Back