Hamburgers and hot dogs, too

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
I wanna have a barbeque.
1387248768515.gif

What do you bros grill, what continents, what kinda diggity dogs, brotes, weinerts, chigherburgers with czeese, sphere ribs, borbinque saorce goes in what ingredients prepared with do you make with your things of cooking skill usage!

You havva the big two deck propane and profane accessories grillie that goes with flamey on the diggity dags. I do. It tasted yummy, what do you?

Stay sober kids

chiles asados con queso is a nice side to a thick, fat juicy steak.

450_1000.jpg

Use Chilaca or California chiles, cut and remove the center stems and seeds and whatnot, and stuff with cheese, wrap in tinfoil. Toss in the charcoal or over the flames/grill. Super easy to make and difficult to screw up. It's not hot or spicy.

I like grilling up some lambchops with a little salt, pepper and rosemary on it. Side of grilled broccoli, onion, and potato.

<{1-69}>

chiles asados con queso is a nice side to a thick, fat juicy steak.

450_1000.jpg

Use Chilaca or California chiles, cut and remove the center stems and seeds and whatnot, and stuff with cheese, wrap in tinfoil. Toss in the charcoal or over the flames/grill. Super easy to make and difficult to screw up. It's not hot or spicy.
This gets a like and one "you bastard for making me hungry and I just ate"

Ice cold Rolling Rock, a good clean beer, the flavor varies slightly bottle to bottle.

A few perfectly cut venison steaks on one grill
Brats on the other

Oh yeah

use charcoal , get some peach or apple wood, hell you could chop up a rum barrel and use the wood for a rum taste. dont be a pussy and use propane unless ur throwing wood pellets in.

got buy a nice beef or pork roast , get all ur best seasonings some brown sugar , apple vinegar a lil hot sauce and rub that fuckin meat like its a sweet lady. then bbq that shit for 3 hours take it out add some more rub throw that bitch back on for another 2. when its done and served ma fockas be calling you a grill master

trust me i know
grill.jpg

I open pakka jew dogs blessed by Rabbi
Mazel tov, a package buns of hot dog grab I
Open it upwide
Stikka weiner inside

Putta bidda mustid onnit nah
Open mouth an chew uponnit nah
Munchy munch right from the grill the
Hotsy dergs hotsy dergs

Brine them chicken breast with paprika, peppers, mustard, onion&garlic powder, cumin, cardamom, salt and brown sugar. Mix them all in the water and submerge the meat for 6 hours.

Grill it and you will have the moistest, most succulent and sexiest chicken in your life.

Back