International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Seems like they were guarding their border (october 7th showed why that is necessary), when they got fire bombed.

And lets turn the second part around, Were those hundreds of Palestinians minding their own business when they got attacked?

Hundreds of Palestinians were killed in the West Bank. Had nothing to do with guarding the border.

JHS math - HS Freshman math - same fucking shit - it's a simple graph. Your argument against that is some dumbass "I took AP Statistics in HS 20 years ago so I know better!"

Why don't you do yourself a favor and stop talking about how you took Statistics in High School altogether. NO. ONE. CARES.

You insufferable dipshit. This isn't just an ordinary linear graph. It's a linear graph plotted with the use of statistics. Did your dumbass even read the report? Did you read about the part where he mentions the coefficient of determination of deaths reported in the 16 day period? That's a STATISTICS concept.

You seem to be very triggered by my mere mentioning that I took statistics in high school. Your insecurities show, ya fragile snowflake. Here, let me fuck with your bitchmade emotions again: HEY FUCKTARD, I TOOK AP STATS IN HS! WHAT DID YOUR DUMBASS DO IN HS? SLACK OFF ALL DAY? I CAN SEE WHY YOU BECAME A MALE STRIPPER!

Not a Bibi fan tbh, corrupt piece of shit that belongs in prison.

But ok, good luck with the cause bro, you guys are doing great!

Not a Bibi fan. You just agree with all and every of the crimes he did in Gaza, the West Bank and Lebanon and defended him every time.

But hey he took a bribe for internal israeli stuff one day, it's way worse than killing dozens of thousands of innocent civilians !

They don’t care about Palestinian life. Or Christian. Or anyone else who isn’t in their mob

Neither does the guy you're talking to. He's in obscure telegram channels and subreddits where people laughs at dead Palestinian kids

Not a Bibi fan. You just agree with all and every of the crimes he did in Gaza, the West Bank and Lebanon and defended him every time.

But hey he took a bribe for internal israeli stuff one day, it's way worse than killing dozens of thousands of innocent civilians !
Meh, i've explained this to you before.

Bibi is corrupt and a danger to democracy in Israel, deserves to be in prison for it imo.

I don't think he took a wrong decision by responding to the October 7th attack in a brutal way (As if he even had alternatives)
Sidenote: not going to be bothering with the "dozens of thousands of innocent civllian victims" killed by Bibi.
Those numbers are fictional, that's not to say thousands of innocent civillians have died in Gaza, but what real numbers and who's responsible for them is another question entirely

Sidenote: not going to be bothering with the "dozens of thousands of innocent civllian victims" killed by Bibi.

You broke character too many times, however you to hide what your truly think now, it still transpires.

Back