International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Bullshit. Look at the mothers. They look well-fed to me. It's just another case of a child who's suffering from cerebral palsy or cystic fibrosis or whatever malnutrition-inducing disease. This is misleading propaganda; they never tell the full story.

Yes they purposefully starved their babies for propaganda purposes. :rolleyes:

Neither cerebral palsy nor cystic fibrosis looks like that.

Western doctors volunteering have literally said some kids are dying from malnutrition and also said a lot of mothers aren't able to produce milk.

But you do you. Keep sucking off IDF propaganda.

Everyone just points fingers back and forth and takes sides. But what is the true solution? Over the course of history it always comes down to one group loses to another and concedes. This can't even happen here so what ends this? 1st thing is Hamas needs to be ousted. Nothing can transpire until that happens.

The only possible "solution" is a two state solution.

But Netanyahu has literally stated he would never let that happen. So nothing will be resolved until he's out.

The other alternative is that every Palestinian is driven out from both territories and made into refugees.

I think you missed my point. lol

I'll try again. How can you believe the 40% when the IOF previously stated gaza city was clear months ago yet there is still fighting there today?
You are unfamiliar with insurgent tactics, especially in urban areas?

Do i legitimately have to explain how that kind of works?

Neither cerebral palsy nor cystic fibrosis looks like that.
This is mostly irrelevant to the subject at hand but I am happy to chime in here because of your tendency to speak confidently on subjects that you don’t understand.

Cystic fibrosis definitely can look like that if untreated. A major component of the disease is pancreatic insufficiency (exocrine) which leads to a lack of digestive enzymes. This can lead to wasting and cachexia in severe circumstances. More commonly it presents as as failure to thrive (FTT) in children.

Cerebral palsy is a pleomorphic syndrome and can also look like that depending on what part of the brain was injured around birth.

Last edited:
Ahum.
The UN is considering halting humanitarian aid coming in via the US dock, because the israeli rescue force came by it.

Doesnt sound like a move you'd consider if the population was actually facing something resembling starvation.

This is mostly irrelevant to the subject at hand but I am happy to chime in here.

Cystic fibrosis definitely can look like that if untreated. A major component of the disease is pancreatic insufficiency (exocrine) which leads to a lack of digestive enzymes. This can lead to wasting and cachexia in severe circumstances. More commonly it presents as as failure to thrive (FTT) in children.

Cerebral palsy is a pleomorphic syndrome and can also look like that depending on what part of the brain was injured around birth.

So the World Health Organization, the NIH, OXFAM, the UN, CAIRS, all the healthcare professionals working in every Gazan hospital and literally every single international aid organization in the world are lying?

What a joke.

You are unfamiliar with insurgent tactics, especially in urban areas?

Do i legitimately have to explain how that kind of works?
LOL!!!! You talk out of boh sides of your mouth

You posts IOF info about areas being cleared as if its some grand military victory yet then admit it does not matter if any areas are cleared b/c hamas will simply regroup making it irrelevant if any areas are cleared.

You just admitted your own posts are useless. Zionsts goona ziontard I guess.

edit; If you want to explain something to me, you can explain how Israeli illegal settlements in the WB and how North American Jews buying Palestinian property in the WB is crucial to Israel's survival as you dodged that question previously?

So the World Health Organization, the NIH, OXFAM, the UN, CAIRS, all the healthcare professionals working in every Gazan hospital and literally every single international aid organization in the world are lying?

What a joke.
What a retarded straw man from you.

You claimed that CF and CP don’t look like that.
I corrected you.

Ahum.
The UN is considering halting humanitarian aid coming in via the US dock, because the israeli rescue force came by it.

Doesnt sound like a move you'd consider if the population was actually facing something resembling starvation.

I mean I've been hearing that the Palestinians are starving to death since like October 10th. Any day now.

I find them worse. At least the racists don't hide that it's because they're hardcore racists. Liberal defenders of israel make no sense and contradict themselves 15 time per minute
Its a more dangerous message as well IMHO. selling propaganda which could cause people who would otherwise not support such actions to do so.

I think a big issue is that peoples ego and guilt tend to get involved, they've been sold the idea that there politics are "pragmatically moral" but its becoming more and more obvious this is bullshit.

I'd guess you will find a very high percentage of people who hold more progressive and generally anti war views is that they didnt instanty reach those views, at some stage they rejected the state propaganda which had been fostered on them.

Last edited:
What a retarded straw man from you.

You claimed that CF and CP don’t look like that.
I corrected you.

How TF is that a strawman. The poster I was responding to somehow magically knew these kids, that look obviously malnourished, have CF or CP.

Every picture I Googled of kids with CF and CP didn't look like that. And yes I did check before I posted to the Zionchad.

Yea maybe in some instances kids could look like that from medical condition, but you could say that about cancer, malaria or a million other conditions.

But where's the PROOF that these kids have CF or CP. There is none.

All the evidence and direct testimony of medical professionals have said malnutrition is happening.

But people like you have to give weak excuses every time.

LOL!!!! You talk out of boh sides of your mouth

You posts IOF info about areas being cleared as if its some grand military victory yet then admit it does not matter if any areas are cleared b/c hamas will simply regroup making it irrelevant if any areas are cleared.

You just admitted your own posts are useless. Zionsts goona ziontard I guess.

edit; If you want to explain something to me, you can explain how Israeli illegal settlements in the WB and how North American Jews buying Palestinian property in the WB is crucial to Israel's survival as you dodged that question previously?
Calm down,
I posted some IDF progression in Rafah.
You know the thing the "genocide" people were bitching so much about.
Suddenly it doesnt matter anymore, pick one and calm down lol.

How TF is that a strawman. The poster I was responding to somehow magically knew these kids, that look obviously malnourished, have CF or CP.

Every picture I Googled of kids with CF and CP didn't look like that. And yes I did check before I posted to the Zionchad.

Yea maybe in some instances kids could look like that from medical condition, but you could say that about cancer, malaria or a million other conditions.

But where's the PROOF that these kids have CF or CP. There is none.

All the evidence and direct testimony of medical professionals have said malnutrition is happening.

But people like you have to give weak excuses every time.
No you’re making a retarded strawman.

You claimed with excessive confidence that “that’s not how that looks.”

I corrected you. Nothing more and nothing less, but you can keep wailing about a made up point that you claim that I made.

No you’re making a retarded strawman.

You claimed with excessive confidence that “that’s not how that looks.”

I corrected you. Nothing more and nothing less, but you can keep wailing about a made up point that you claim that I made.
I mean I've been hearing that the Palestinians are starving to death since like October 10th. Any day now.

So starvation and malnutrition is not happening in Gaza then? I'd like a straight answer.

Last edited:
Calm down,
I posted some IDF progression in Rafah.
You know the thing the "genocide" people were bitching so much about.
Suddenly it doesnt matter anymore, pick one and calm down lol.
Almost 40k dead civiliasn doesnt matter?

I mean starvation can work and has worked in the past. In the 20th century we haven’t really seen it after WWII thanks to America imposing this ideal way of waging war on the world. I don’t care who wants a in denial and who isn’t, it’s clear that all these things we consider the “laws of war” are American lead initiatives derived from our civil war and what we saw in WWII.
So give me these examples in the 20th century where it worked. I didn't say it had to involve America. I can think of a few where it worked.
In Israel we have a western aligned country with mostly western values but not enough to fall into their trap tactically.
Israel has irrefutably backslid democratically, which is more than enough reason for America to take a sterner line on our investment going poorly.
We are seeing that the American way of humane war holds little value when you are fighting a neighbor that will exploit it. You guys root against Israel and condemn them, but don’t realize what is really happening is that you are tacitly supporting Hamas’ tactics and a return to that ancient way of warfare.
America does not have a humane way of waging war, Israel is speedrunning our country's history of failures in counter insurgency.

Please quote where I'm rooting against Israel tacitly supporting Hamas' tactics.

Which in one way I spose is why posting here feels like bagging your hea against a brick wall, your dealing with fundamentally dishonest people capable of repeating the same simplistic untruths ad infinitium
It's like many partisanship positions, you can't be a 7 out of 10 defending Israel, it has to be 10 out of 10. Absurd.
Honestly I do feel like its often the "liberial" pro Israel arguments which are more worth the time because their potentially more persuasive to people who are not hardcore racists, the kind of liberal self delusion around Israel I do think is ultimately what's done most to allow what's happening to happen.
I hope so but hard to tell. Like my position isn't even a "liberal" position, it's mostly grounded in real politics and how you win a conflict. IE I'm arguing Israel needs to win hearts and minds, not because it's the right thing to do, but because that's how you defeat insurgencies. And people still act like I'm a Hamas sympathizer lol.
Bullshit. Look at the mothers. They look well-fed to me. It's just another case of a child who's suffering from cerebral palsy or cystic fibrosis or whatever malnutrition-inducing disease. This is misleading propaganda; they never tell the full story.
So again...the fact that almost every group not affiliated with Israel says there is starving. They're all just lying...because?

Ahum.

I see you didn't read the story...I'm so surprised that a partisan hack would twist a story to fit an absurd conspiracy theory.
What's your definition of mass starvation or famine? Since you seem convinced neither is happening in Gaza.

Back