• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Words I never thought I would see grouped together.
Crazy isn't it? How quickly the victim can turn into the victimizer.

Let me get your moderator opinion, if you will. Now, since you think it's a wild grouping... if I was to say combine the two into "Zionazi" for example, would that be something needing of moderation to remove the entire post?

In a thread where people laugh about children being slaughtered, one would think our freedoms of expression would be quite loose.

Hope this helps bro.
They are free at last too bad they took so many with them

The strike was conducted using two munitions with small warheads suited for this targeted strike. We’re talking about munition with 17 kilos of explosive material. This is the smallest munition that our jets can use.

Following this strike, a large fire ignited for reasons that are still being investigated.

Our munition alone could not have ignited a fire of this size. I want to repeat it - our munition alone could not have ignited a fire of thi
s size.

Does he not understand how fire works?

Crazy isn't it? How quickly the victim can turn into the victimizer.

Let me get your moderator opinion, if you will. Now, since you think it's a wild grouping... if I was to say combine the two into "Zionazi" for example, would that be something needing of moderation to remove the entire post?

In a thread where people laugh about children being slaughtered, one would think our freedoms of expression would be quite loose.
Honestly I'm not sure. There's been a lot of Sherdog invented terms over the years that have made their way onto the prohibited word list. If I'm the one making the call? Probably not. But it's usually not just my opinion that matters.

The strike was conducted using two munitions with small warheads suited for this targeted strike. We’re talking about munition with 17 kilos of explosive material. This is the smallest munition that our jets can use.

Following this strike, a large fire ignited for reasons that are still being investigated.

Our munition alone could not have ignited a fire of this size. I want to repeat it - our munition alone could not have ignited a fire of thi
s size.

Does he not understand how fire works?

As always the ignorance is purely feigned for effect.

Ex-US President Donald Trump vows to ‘crush’ pro-Palestine protests if re-elected​

Former American President, Donald Trump, has claimed that he would “crush” pro-Palestinian protests on university campuses and “deport” foreign students found participating in them if he is elected president this year, further clarifying his stance on the ongoing Israeli offensive on Gaza.

According to the Washington Post, Trump yesterday addressed a group of donors in a meeting in which he hailed the New York Police Department (NYPD) for clearing an encampment at Columbia University protesting in support of the besieged Gaza Strip earlier this month, reportedly saying that other cities need “to follow suit”.

One unnamed donor revealed that the former president told the group that “if you get me re-elected, we’re going to set that movement back 25 or 30 years”, referring to the growing pro-Palestinian cause continuing to sweep through the Western world.

When one of the donors expressed concern that some pro-Palestinian students or professors “may hold positions of powers in the future”, Trump pledged to “defeat” the pro-Palestinian demonstrators who he claimed are part of a “radical revolution”.

Saying Israel has a right to continue “its war on terror”, the private comments by the former US president – and one of the most overtly pro-Israel in American history to date – further clarified his stance on the issue of Israel’s ongoing seven-month offensive and bombardment of Gaza.

His official position was previously more ambiguous, at times praising Tel Aviv’s military action and at other times criticising its scale and method while saying the occupation “should wrap up the war”.

Trump’s vow to harshly crack down on pro-Palestinian demonstrations and voices at home confirm what many suspected already – that, if re-elected into office, he would take a more hard-line stance than even current President Joe Biden’s administration.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...o-crush-pro-palestine-protests-if-re-elected/

- I thought Tramp was all about freedom of speak!

Ex-US President Donald Trump vows to ‘crush’ pro-Palestine protests if re-elected​

Former American President, Donald Trump, has claimed that he would “crush” pro-Palestinian protests on university campuses and “deport” foreign students found participating in them if he is elected president this year, further clarifying his stance on the ongoing Israeli offensive on Gaza.

According to the Washington Post, Trump yesterday addressed a group of donors in a meeting in which he hailed the New York Police Department (NYPD) for clearing an encampment at Columbia University protesting in support of the besieged Gaza Strip earlier this month, reportedly saying that other cities need “to follow suit”.

One unnamed donor revealed that the former president told the group that “if you get me re-elected, we’re going to set that movement back 25 or 30 years”, referring to the growing pro-Palestinian cause continuing to sweep through the Western world.

When one of the donors expressed concern that some pro-Palestinian students or professors “may hold positions of powers in the future”, Trump pledged to “defeat” the pro-Palestinian demonstrators who he claimed are part of a “radical revolution”.

Saying Israel has a right to continue “its war on terror”, the private comments by the former US president – and one of the most overtly pro-Israel in American history to date – further clarified his stance on the issue of Israel’s ongoing seven-month offensive and bombardment of Gaza.

His official position was previously more ambiguous, at times praising Tel Aviv’s military action and at other times criticising its scale and method while saying the occupation “should wrap up the war”.

Trump’s vow to harshly crack down on pro-Palestinian demonstrations and voices at home confirm what many suspected already – that, if re-elected into office, he would take a more hard-line stance than even current President Joe Biden’s administration.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/2...o-crush-pro-palestine-protests-if-re-elected/

Even Trump has no clue what he's all about lmao

Music to a whole lot of people's ears...

8s230e.jpg

Last edited:

Who cares

Purple haired college students Twitter boycotting some comedian for racist jokes is the real threat to freedom of expression in this country.

Smart move, given he's on trial. No doubt Mossad operatives will sppm be making contact with the jurors...

"That's a real nice family you have there, friend. Be a damn shame if something...happened to them". 😈

So this happened yesterday at my hometown:
Some kids are camped at the campus in support of Palestina civilians. This well-known local bonehead dropped by (and dragged his family too) to confront them and defend Israel, all while making nazi salutes and sieg heils.
Seems like what happened 50 years ago is all water under the bridge and now they're all on the same page!

Last edited:

CNN interview with Holocaust survivor and founder of Human Rights Watch, Aryeh Neier, says Israel has committed genocide.

Based on everything he's saying, he almost has to have internalized anti-Semitism. He survived the Holocaust to end up being a self hating piece of shit.

“But I was disturbed by some of the actions of Israel, by the use of very large weapons, 2,000-pound bombs, which are utterly inappropriate in a crowded urban area,” he continued, adding that these bombs “can kill somebody two football fields away.”

"Israel has over a period of time, obstructed the delivery of humanitarian assistance to Gaza and those who have been most severely victimized are not the members of Hamas, but young children who will be most severely damaged by malnutrition, who will either starve to death or if they survive will be diminished for the rest of their lives.

“I am now persuaded that Israel is engaged in genocide against Palestinians in Gaza,” he wrote in an essay for next week’s issue of the magazine. “What has changed my mind is its sustained policy of obstructing the movement of humanitarian assistance into the territory.”

Back