Halo: Master Chief Collection is coming to PC on Steam! Halo 4 Nov 17th

I am not a big FPS guy, but I did enjoy Halo 3 when I played it. May have to pick this up if they don't overprice it.

Or just wait like 4 motnsh after it releases and pick it up on one of them master race sales.

I am not a big FPS guy, but I did enjoy Halo 3 when I played it. May have to pick this up if they don't overprice it.

Or just wait like 4 motnsh after it releases and pick it up on one of them master race sales.

Master Chief's Master Race Master Chief Collection Sale, or

MCMRMCCS

The other thread peaked my interest in Halo in general and then I stumbled upon this and well...

tumblr_ntaglrvavg1ucxtamo3_400.gif

Noticing that fourth word in the description.

It would be a shame if Microsoft made it exclusive on another launcher for the first year while Steam leaves the game up regardless.
<21>

Halo 1 and 2 are on PC since forever.

Halo 1 and 2 are on PC since forever.
True. I remember way back when Halo 2 was one of the very first games that required Windows Vista and everyone threw a tantrum over it (back when a huge number of people refused to budge from XP).

That being said, that was also a really long time ago (2004 to be exact; 15 years!) so it is pretty crazy seeing a "core" game in the franchise on PC again (I say core because we already have Halo Wars on Steam and the Microsoft store).

That is very surprising that they are letting Valve sell it

That is very surprising that they are letting Valve sell it
There's Microsoft games on steam already.
There's no real way to microtransaction the shit out of the old games so they may as well make all the money they can off of them.
Lord Gaben has spoken.
906cf61c-12ea-4112-a2c6-535afab2dde3.jpeg

I wonder how that phone call went.
Phil "Hey, do you want Halo"
Lord Gaben *hangs up thinking it's a prank call*

Halo: The Master Chief Collection testing could be delayed, according to an update posted yesterday on Halo Insider.

It was hoped that PC testing would begin this month, though at the time, Halo community director Brian Jarrard was keen to stress that this could change.

"I'm still optimistic this will be the case but it's also possible those plans may not fully land as we initially hoped." says Jarrard in yesterday's update. While the team is making good progress, he is understandably cautious about setting expectations for when testing will roll out.
https://www.pcgamer.com/halo-the-master-chief-collection-testing-could-be-delayed/

How's this work? Do I have to install on the computer or does it run off disc? I don't know exactly what Steam is.
Assuming you’re serious, there’s no disc. Steam is a digital download platform for pc. You install the store and purchase and download games for your pc.

Edit:sorry already answered, I never read the entire thread before responding. Bad habit.

Assuming the release goes well this is how i will likely be spending most of my time the rest of the year.

Battle royales are getting stale.

Assuming the release goes well this is how i will likely be spending most of my time the rest of the year.

Battle royales are getting stale.
Too lazy to find a link right now but they said the next Halo won’t have a BR mode.

Too lazy to find a link right now but they said the next Halo won’t have a BR mode.

Well, that sucks. I wanted to see how Halo would work with the awesome battle royale gameplay loop of run-run-run-get loot-run-run-run-get shot in 2 seconds

Back