halo 3

If you're only interested in multiplayer, just buy ODST (it's 7 bucks at gamestop, maybe even cheaper elsewhere) because it comes with a separate disc that contains the entire Halo 3 multiplayer with all of the DLC.

I screwed around with some online splitscreen several months ago and there was still a dedicated community playing, I doubt it's changed too much since then.

I have all the dlc and halo 3 digital just wanted to know if it was worth the time to reinstall lol

Probably not. There's Halo: ODST, Halo Reach and Halo 4 out since. Plus a lot of people play other FPS now like CoD: Ghosts or BLOPS 2 and Battlefield 4 on Sexbawks treesiddy.

I have all the dlc and halo 3 digital just wanted to know if it was worth the time to reinstall lol

There's likely always people online with the standard playlists and you should have no problem joining some full lobbies of those. Whether it's worth re-installing just to play it again is obviously your own choice.

I play a few times a month and never have problems finding matches in TS and BTS.

Back