Hallman: Ronda has Mental Health Issues, ranted at TUF Producer

lol when he says Cody and Ronda used to sit down a Toke together. Trying to throw her weed habits out there?

i'd actually be happy for her if that's true... anyone with such mentality definetly needs some marijuana in their life.

has anyone else noticed that the ronda supporters are about as unhinged as she is?

lmao. it's the interwebs people, lighten the fook up.

especially you flexwave, you are coming off like a re re.

Still upset that I called you out for being one of sherdogs longest running trolls? You're wearing clown shoes Nicky. Im surprised you can still show your face at this website to be absolutely honest. When your little more than a gimmick account what does losing face at the forum really mean though?

Actually your right, I was between a few different forums while I typed this. I meant Zingano. I will apologize for my mistake while typing. I still believe that reflects badly on her as in Tate. It sucks cause I used to be a big fan of Brian and Tate. I have seen a change in their interviews since he has been with her though. Before media even brought it up I saw them changing. It is what it is though, people change when they meet others. I still believe alot of Rondas shit is is either editing or just roll playing.

now we know your lying. tate has been with caraway since before she was a pro fighter. so unless you were reading interviews from her before she was a pro fighter you are making this up.

looks like you're just a ronda shill

now we know your lying. tate has been with caraway since before she was a pro fighter. so unless you were reading interviews from her before she was a pro fighter you are making this up.

looks like you're just a ronda shill

hahaha, How the fuck did he think that was gonna fly around here?

Rhonda has been looking really bad on the show. I wonder how much of it is editing and how much of it is just her being a jerk. She kind of came across as Nick Diaz-ish before TUF.

camera catches how people act - regardless of editing.

lol when he says Cody and Ronda used to sit down a Toke together. Trying to throw her weed habits out there?
I thought it was obvious. She started training with the Diaz brothers.

I am pretty sure "puff, puff, pass" is their camp motto.

Oh Honda. Part of quality and genius is that there's a good chance you're a little nuts. Being thrust into intensive fame after already being successful at high levels sometimes just goes silly.

LOL, everyone is wondering why Dana's golden girl Ronda is getting portrayed as a fucking douchebag this season.

Threaten the producer of the show and that is what is going to happen.

That's probably true but I think it would be hard to make someone like Roxanne look that bad, with Ronda on the other hand it seems all too easy.

That's probably true but I think it would be hard to make someone like Roxanne look that bad, with Ronda on the other hand it seems all too easy.

Obviously they've got quite the different personalities, but I wouldn't be the least shocked if you could actualy portray even Roxy in a totally different light, just by editing differently.

The editors are fucking powerful, man.

Rhonda has been looking really bad on the show. I wonder how much of it is editing and how much of it is just her being a jerk. She kind of came across as Nick Diaz-ish before TUF.

You can't edit that much and again this is the UFC's golden girl, Dana loves her, you think they wanted to turn her into a hate figure? She's her own worst enemy. Spoilt little girl who has always had mummy to back her up suddenly has to cope on her own and doesn't realise that walking around acting like a thug doesn't get you any respect. If Rousey really did threaten a TV producer it shows just how stupid she is, you can be as tough as you like but in business people can ruin you without lifting a finger.

And here we have one of the guys I was talking about. A young kid with no respect who thinks its his duty to shit all over professional fighters who do something he only dreams of having the balls to do. You seem to pop up in nearly every thread gossiping like a woman about Rousey.

Anyone going on a reality TV show is purposefully putting themselves up for judgement and ridicule. Even without that just because someone is a professional fighter doesn't give them an out when they act like an idiot. You can work as hard as you like but if you act like an arsehole people will call you an arsehole no matter what.

I will go with my real life impression of her before the media take on it. She has coached my son in the past with her mom. Her mom as well as herself are very strong minded individuals that dont put up with shit. After talking to her multiple times she is very grounded, more than most. Yes she is a strong personality and I guess if you are a weak one you may take it differently. She actually coached my son the Tuesday(possibly wednesday) after she beat Meisha and didnt say one thing about her fight. She was focused on the kids and didnt even charge for the 5 hour class for only 20 kids. She has trained at the gym in the past and has always been very humble.

Media twists things, this might be a shocker to some of you.

I still think Gamburyian is a piece of shit.

Very easy to act like a nice person when you are in a room full of people hero worshipping you.

Im not saying that didnt happen in that exact way. Im more saying its very easy to edit it into looking like she wasnt antagonized by them to that point in the first place. Who knows maybe Rhonda is the biggest asshole on earth and Meisha is a saint or vice versa. You never know what really happened unless you were there. You do know Carraway(used to be a big fan) slapped Rousey in the back of the head during a fighter meeting right? That actually had fighters talking about it publicly. So I guess Tate and Carraway must be great people.

This is your and other Rousey supporters problem you think this is a Tate vs Rousey argument it isn't. It's a Rousey is nuts argument, I don't have a side and certainly don't think Tate is a saint and haven't seen anyone else argue that either, just that she isn't as insane as Rousey. As I said before Rousey is Dana's golden ticket into WMMA this is the last thing he wanted, which tells me there's worse left on the cutting room floor.

Rousey calls out Caraway, when he dishes it back she pulls the "But I'm just a whittle girwl!! You big mean bully!" act. That's not been mention on the show so lets not use the excuse the editing is making her look bad because they could make it much much worse if they wanted too.

Her trainer mouths everyone off and backs down when he has the opportunity to back his mouth up.

Rousey and her team just come off as insecure, immature idiots. In a way it shows how good Rousey is skill wise because she's surrounded by idiots, god knows how good she could be if she didn't surround herself with yes men and joined a real camp.

Rousey has the attitude that everyone is against her there's an old saying "If you meet an arsehole it's bad luck, meet two you're having a bad day, but if everyone you meet is an arsehole, maybe you're the arsehole."

Very easy to act like a nice person when you are in a room full of people hero worshipping you.
"

This is what 99% of people dont realize. Its not that difficult to act nice and somewhat humble when youre being waited on left and right, surrounded by yes men or people who support you and believe in you more or less blindly. Only once youre in a tense environment where your ego might be questioned or where not everyone agrees with you, theres where it starts to come out.

Still upset that I called you out for being one of sherdogs longest running trolls? You're wearing clown shoes Nicky. Im surprised you can still show your face at this website to be absolutely honest. When your little more than a gimmick account what does losing face at the forum really mean though?

this is the internet you re re, don't you think you are taking things a bit too seriously? lmao. i'm not joking, you are as unstable as ronda and edmund, you sound like a complete nut case.

try to grasp this, no one here cares what you think, you are not funny, you suck as a poster, you entertain no one, and you smell.

i've been on sherdog since 03, i'm a legit vet, you are obviously just jelly. so smb. :D

Rousey has the attitude that everyone is against her there's an old saying "If you meet an arsehole it's bad luck, meet two you're having a bad day, but if everyone you meet is an arsehole, maybe you're the arsehole."

I hope the same principle doesn't apply for dumb motherfuckers, because I may very well be the dumbest motherfucker on the planet...

PS Rhonda taught a dance class at my kid's gym awhile back. My daughter wasn't paying attention, she was only 3, so Rhonda choked her out and now she refuses to go to any dance classes. It's true, because I wrote it.

I wouldn't exactly call Hallman a reliable source. Quite a few blogs talked about how Hallman started it, and he's trying to get back into the UFC, so it would be in his interest to show up on TUF and start shit.

And the whole "flipping out at the producer" angle is a non issue. Her coaches weren't getting paid for fucks sake.

Before this season of TUF I really didn't get how some many posters were so negative towards her, seemed like a much of BS and absurdness. Now watching a few of these episodes my opinion of her has changed, she is a loon. She is almost always pissed off amount something.
I doubt the show is trying to cultivate viewers against her, why would the UFC want the face of wmma to be hated?
Anyway, Rousey is going to roll right over Tate.

Back