Hallelujah! Joe Rogan replaced by Dominick Cruz on commentary UFC 265

If DC is commentating then I say Good. I like DC and Joe but together they just laugh all the time and DC gets all carried away, I legit find it so irritating and just wish he'd shut up
Wow, you sound happy.

I'd prefer Rogan over Cormier.

Cormier just gets wasted and is stupid bias. He ruins public perspective on fights.

I would rather it was Bisping or Felder, but not complaining. DC does better with other color commentators around.

I can't believe I'm saying this because I didn't like Dom in the past as he lets his ego get involved too much while commentating, but he did a fantastic job the last event.

Rogan on the other hand is fun at times but he's just past it. That Izzy-Jan fight might have been one of the most biased, delusional commentary jobs I've ever seen.

Dominic is bad. I would say Joe is a little better but Joe has gotten little worse through the years.

You guys will complain about Cruz eventually too. There is no pleasing you people.

Probably because it's a lot of different people with different preferences.

Also...

giphy.webp

I guess i prefer some hype over some know-it-all, i would stick with Rogan, is this him just not feeling like going to work? i know he doesnt do international cards.

Dom sucks and is too robotic

Rogan, DC and Anik are the dream team of commentary whether sherbros like it or not

rogan.jpg
A04D3A68-D5FB-4386-AEB4-FA08ACAF2A89.jpeg
That’s it. That’s his entire commentary. This probably occurred right after someone threw a jab that missed by sixteen inches.

The greatest sacking of all time!

Kinda funny but the complaints against Joe and other commentators are generally how most shows go in other Orgs. Most have their version of so and so and even if not they carry similar styles and vocalizations. I can't count how many commentators have said "thats deep" or "Ohhhhh" or "he's in trouble now" only to be completely wrong.

According to Ticketmaster, Joe Rogan will be performing in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, on the night of August 7 as part of his Sacred Clown comedy tour. This coincides with the night UFC 265 takes place in Houston, Texas.

Back