Hallelujah! Joe Rogan replaced by Dominick Cruz on commentary UFC 265

Anyone remember when Chuck did some commentary on a card?

Cruz is like an android, very robotic and stiff.. awful commentator and personality. he is so sarcastic.

Does commentary for a new MMA promotion called XMMA and hes pretty good at it, heard he wanted to do commentary for UFC but they turned him down.

Turned him down but he is better than anyone the ufc has.

Makes zero sense.

How would you rate Bisping?

I thinks he’s better than Cruz. More entertaining, natural talker, but some people could find him annoying.
I like Bisping, Bisping and Cormier don't take themselves too seriously and can laugh at themselves and are both down to earth and witty. Cruz is so sarcastic and always correcting people, he is very robotic as well, I can't believe anyone enjoys him.

There’s no place for that in any high stakes sport where wins and loses can be potentially decided by a third party, one who can be influenced by an excitedly hyperbole screaming manlet who regularly exhibits extreme form of favoritism, it’s very unprofessional,

<30>

Cruz is really good at describing what fighters are doing and what they should do but he has no charisma and argues with his fellow commentators, really comes off as an ass.

The only thing that makes Cruz tolerable is drinking a shot every time he says "underhooks".

It's when Rogan/Cormier are in the booth together is when i don't like him. Rogan is by far the most knowledgeable and concise commentator there is. He just gets silly and starts fuckin' off with Cormier when they get together which gets very annoying. I can't stand Cruz, if I gotta choose another option it's Felder.

If DC is commentating then I say Good. I like DC and Joe but together they just laugh all the time and DC gets all carried away, I legit find it so irritating and just wish he'd shut up

Cruz is fine when he's not with Bisping or Rogan because in those cases he feel he has to assert himself.

I like the Rogan of 5-10 years ago. The sport has progressed and he hasn't kept up/he doesnt really care any more.

He's clearly just there to have fun and shill for the UFC and adds little of substance to the broadcast while often being a distraction and a bad influence on the others (DC and Anik).

I prefer Cruz to Rogan at this point. They should keep Cormier and Rogan away from each other. The absolute worst commentating is when they are commentating together and it just turns into a shit show.

Oh fucking rights, what a relief. Not only is Rogan fully fucking stupid and annoying as hell to listen to, but DC becomes unbearable around him too. Those two feed off each other in the most aggravating way possible.

Last edited:
Dom sucks and is too robotic

Rogan, DC and Anik are the dream team of commentary whether sherbros like it or not

rogan.jpg
Wow no

Man I just don't get the Rogan hate around here. I still think Rogan is one of the best commentators ever. I mean, have you ever heard Couture? You guys don't even know how good you have it LOL.

Back