Hall-Costas beef?

Chramelated

The Real Guy, The Best Guy
Banned
Reaction score
Now that the McGregor fight is over and his fight with Aldo a forgone conclusion (GOAT 2 rounds) what was up with Hall's post fight interview? He seemed angry in general and had some hateful words towards Costas. I know they fought before and Hall lost, but not sure if there's anything more between them? Either way I think they're going to be matched up again, who you guys picking? I think Hall gets him this time around UD.

Now that the McGregor fight is over and his fight with Aldo a forgone conclusion (GOAT 2 rounds) what was up with Hall's post fight interview? He seemed angry in general and had some hateful words towards Costas. I know they fought before and Hall lost, but not sure if there's anything more between them? Either way I think they're going to be matched up again, who you guys picking? I think Hall gets him this time around UD.
Constantinos punked out. Hall via split decision technical submission

Uriah lost to him in king of the cage and said it was a fluke bascily and they got their rematch now, Costa got injured so he gut butthurt saying he didnt want the fight, which makes no sense knowing who Costas has fought already in the UFC.

If a guy will get in there with Rockhold, he's not scared of Hall.

Overall, Costas UFC career is better than Uriah Hall's. Uriah should quit acting like everyones scared of him.
Costa has some legit wins over tough opponents, who did Uriah Hall beat?? Outside of UFC he got KOd by Weidman, lost to Costa.. In UFC lost to freaking John Howard.. John Freaking Howard who most likely will get cut now and lost to Gastellum.
Costa KOd the fawk out of Larkin, TKOd Boetsch, and has been fighting much tougher guys than Uriah Hall.

Overall, Costas UFC career is better than Uriah Hall's. Uriah should quit acting like everyones scared of him.
Costa has some legit wins over tough opponents, who did Uriah Hall beat?? Outside of UFC he got KOd by Weidman, lost to Costa.. In UFC lost to freaking John Howard.. John Freaking Howard who most likely will get cut now and lost to Gastellum.
Costa KOd the fawk out of Larkin, TKOd Boetsch, and has been fighting much tougher guys than Uriah Hall.

Exact thought

What is more interesting is Halls mentality atm. If we all think back that before he fought Kelvin he was questioning himself as a fighter at the fact that he was seriously fn his opponents up. So when he had to fight his friend Kelvin he didn't want to put him in that position and tried to get a UD same with the Howard fight but then he got some help and is on a 3 fight tear . I am very interested in this fight as it seems Halls maentality is where it needs to be and that not caring and just taking people's heads off. As for how this fight goes I expect Costa to come out strong but hall will put him away in the second/early third

Costa beat better guys,but hall has better skillset. Costa is all boxing and hall is great kickboxer.
Hall ud or rockhold-like tko this time. I haven't seen their 1st fight tho

Basically Hall has been hearing that he's too nice. Dana had a convo with him and said "dude if you want that Conor money you gotta market yourself". So that's what he attempted to do. He's not used to it and it's not natural for him so it sounded very awkward.

That's my theory.

What is more interesting is Halls mentality atm. If we all think back that before he fought Kelvin he was questioning himself as a fighter at the fact that he was seriously fn his opponents up. So when he had to fight his friend Kelvin he didn't want to put him in that position and tried to get a UD same with the Howard fight but then he got some help and is on a 3 fight tear . I am very interested in this fight as it seems Halls maentality is where it needs to be and that not caring and just taking people's heads off. As for how this fight goes I expect Costa to come out strong but hall will put him away in the second/early third

The problem is that you believe hte shit fighters say after they lose. Hall lost fights because he wasn't good enough, not because of his bleeding bullshit heart.

Costas will send him sleeping with a right hand.

Back