Half Guard to Back Transition Video

Gerbiljiujitsu

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This weeks video is a transition from Half Guard to the Back. It is not nearly as glamourous as the last couple of videos that I've posted but I think it's just as important (actually more important) than the more flashy moves.

Check it out and let me know what you think.

I do a variation of this back attack. The gi feed is an interesting addition. I'm going to try and remember to play around with it. Thanks!

Hey Gerbil, thanks for posting the double unders back take and dlr passes. Good, original stuff... I have hit the back take pass a couple of times already. It is one of those flashy moves that actually works.

I like this back take alot... It works from full guard as well, wit basically the same grips.

Gerbil you look like a thin mouse not a nice plump Gerbil!!! That RIO weather getting to you? nice VID!

love your videos, you and trumpetdan rule this place with instruction.

great control. Also, if you can get the butterfly hook in you can do a great series with the elevator and helicopter, which Cobrinha shows in his DVD.

This is slightly off-topic Gerbil but you TOTALLY blew my mind with this video:

I've been training almost three years and I've never seen anything like it.

mind = blown

mind = blown

Actually just saw this in class today...blew my mind.

I'm glad that you guys approve of my videos. I've actually been posting them for months now in my blog but just recently started posting them in their own threads. I'll keep putting one or two a week on youtube and posting them here.

mind = blown

Ditto, that is to slick.

Back