Half an year after his last loss, Conor still making excuses

iu

If that's really his attitude he will never learn from his mistakes.
Then again, whom am I kidding. He already was unable to compete with top LWs before a major injury, now he's obviously done.

If his leg was that compromised and he “knew” it would break he must have a pea brain. Why would your entire gameplan revolve around throwing kicks with that leg as hard as you possibly could? So he’s either lying or is stupid, there is no other explanation.

If his leg was that compromised and he “knew” it would break he must have a pea brain. Why would your entire gameplan revolve around throwing kicks with that leg as hard as you possibly could? So he’s either lying or is stupid, there is no other explanation.
he's always lying. Very frequently.

Plus on the fighting thing : it's all very well doing training when your training partners know obviously not to kick or strike your damaged leg. It's a whole 'nother ball game when ANY future opponent knows which leg was previously broken and if they have mal intent, they can themselves PUNISH that leg. He might well fix physically, but there will *always* be a part of his brain that remembers that injury and what your brain does is try very hard to prevent that happening again. He will always have a mental issue with it, however much his ego and bravado alleges he does not.

I used to be a Conor fan because of his performances in the cage but I cannot stand the guy anymore. It’s pathetic and I feel secondhand embarrassment for him.

Conor is a compulsive liar, also can't stand it when the attention isn't on him, thats why he always tweets something dramatic during every UFC PPV main event, he wants to be the centre of attention so badly.

Conor is a compulsive liar, also can't stand it when the attention isn't on him, thats why he always tweets something dramatic during every UFC PPV main event, he wants to be the centre of attention so badly.
Exactly this! When there's a great fight just happened and/or a great event, some war etc especially in a title-fight, he has a COMPULSIVE desire to jump in there and try to steal back some of the limelight.

Fragile-ego little Irishman cannot stand it when people are talking and praising other fighters especially fighters who are actually WINNING.

Exactly this! When there's a great fight just happened and/or a great event, some war etc especially in a title-fight, he has a COMPULSIVE desire to jump in there and try to steal back some of the limelight.

Fragile-ego little Irishman cannot stand it when people are talking and praising other fighters especially fighters who are actually WINNING.
100% true, you are right.. he always tweets or posts something on instagram which is dramatic and attention-seeking every time there is a main event just finished or a epic fight which is FOTY potential. And its not just his own division, because for example when Jan beat Adesanya he is posting dramatic tweets as soon as the score is being read out by judges. He is vile and wants all the attention on him only.

He really doesn't want no one else to have any success or happiness, its all about himself. People can try and defend him and say he is a prize fighter BUT there are thousands of pro fighters tweeting how amazing a certain fight was and discussing the fight!!! (not themselves)

A striker with 8 limbs and alot of tools in his toolkit, goes into a fight with a injury in his left leg..

Gameplan: unleash Left kick after Left kick. Keep spamming Left kicks..

Fight IQ much...?

<Huh2>

My thoughts exactly.... someone should tell him to just be quiet lol this isnt helping he just looks dumb as fuck now LOL

he isn't a total retard, so he is a cringe liar and a total loser.

I dont know why he still means so much to so many fans.

Finished in four of his last five and still the biggest draw.
people pay to see him get beat?

"I'm Humble in victory and defeat......unless someone defeats me!

"You win or you learn!....unless you lose back to back"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back