Halarious knock-offs

fe6a80c7ffa266fb2e09f314047bf7f1.jpg

I wonder just what kind of 'adventures' Geyperman is in to? Somewhere is the outback, plunging into the mud?

Those are also genuine Action Man ( so camp) but made for a non- uk market.

Used to have several variations of them, clean shaven, bearded etc with different colour hair. Some had 'eagle eyes ' that you moved in the back of the head.

Basically it was a doll for guys that you swapped the clothes and weapons on.

They had a lot of army variations/themes esp WW2, astronaut, SAS trooper, sailors...

Those are also genuine Action Man ( so camp) but made for a non- uk market.

Used to have several variations of them, clean shaven, bearded etc with different colour hair. Some had 'eagle eyes ' that you moved in the back of the head.

Basically it was a doll for guys that you swapped the clothes and weapons on.

They had a lot of army variations/themes esp WW2, astronaut, SAS trooper, sailors...
I'm assuming you are not pronouncing his name the same as I.

I'm assuming you are not pronouncing his name the same as I.

Nope, I didn't click that until you just said ! Duh, dumbass, I should have realised !

As for the whole sexuality of Geyperman- Google ' Action Man Gay Advert ' . That was a genuine advert in the UK last year.

that shirts hilarious. I'd wear it

I remember a tee shirt I saw shortly after Kurt Cobain's death of him with a shotgun in his mouth and the words " Nice shootin' son. " on it .

Not really a knock off , rather a tasteless tee.

I remember a tee shirt I saw shortly after Kurt Cobain's death of him with a shotgun in his mouth and the words " Nice shootin' son. " on it .

Not really a knock off , rather a tasteless tee.

thats effed up bro !

Back