Hakeem Dawodu vs. Kyle Bochniak Added to UFC 231 in Toronto

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

This is a really good fight. Dawodu bounced back from a disappointing debut and looked incredibly sharp for 3 rounds in his second fight. I expect him to settle in even more here and hopefully pick up a finish win, although I won't hold my breath. Bochniak is very tough.

Dawodu is a potential top 10 fighter if he works on his grappling.

I made a thread about Dawodu before his last fight and people didnt know who he was - agreed on his potential though

definitely a very cool fight that will probably be under the radar

I witnessed his debut in London live. Yikes lol. Ironically I missed his sophomore fight in my backyard since I was at a buddy's wedding, still need to watch it. Bochniak is pretty decent though, no? Wasn't he the guy who went those wild three rounds with Zabit at 223? He got handled, but made it fun.

Hopefully Hakeem is up for the challenge.

Nice fight, Bochniak is well rounded I can see him winning this fight

Even fight

The big 'scare' dude did nothing for me in his last fight

Let's go kyle

Nice fight, Bochniak is well rounded I can see him winning this fight

Yep, first thought was bye-bye Bochniak (consecutive losses and a poor overall record), but Dawodu needed 15mins and the judges to beat a rubbish Austin Arnett and Bochniak is tougher and a lot better than him. Bochniak, UD.

Danny Henry should get better fights

He made easy work from overhyped Hakeem

Bochniak is a tough out here but honestly. I think Dawodu picks him apart on the feet.

I think Dawodu is overrated as hell

He didn't look that great in his last fight against a nobody. Bochniak will walk through his shots and break him with his forward pressure. Dawodu's chin is also shaky, which doesn't bode well for him going forward when he fights elite competition.

I witnessed his debut in London live. Yikes lol. Ironically I missed his sophomore fight in my backyard since I was at a buddy's wedding, still need to watch it. Bochniak is pretty decent though, no? Wasn't he the guy who went those wild three rounds with Zabit at 223? He got handled, but made it fun.

Yep he was the one who went the full 3 rounds with Zabit and did pretty well against him IMO but he has also Alternated Wins and Loses since fighting in the UFC , Which could mean he is due for a win .
Also Thanks TS for the fight announcement / Updates as usual

Hakeem Olajuwon would be HW champ with 2 days prep time

The fck is wrong with you?

UFC Card > Friends/Family/Own wedding

Back