(Hail)Team Hydra Log

Sup team. I made a sweet team Hydra AV LOL

Sup team. I made a sweet team Hydra AV LOL

Whats up man? I gotta say, Dude. That IS a sweet Av.

And, yes Temp, I did try to make put one on and it only gives me an option to

"Do not use avatar". So I am assuming its going to be available at a higher level, no biggie.

Path to Redemption:

Squat: 225 3x5

SOHP: 135 3x5

Power Clean: 135 3x5

^^ I've never really done power cleans before so I just picked a weight that was nice and light to work on my form and make sure I have things more or less correct. First real time doing them and I gotta say, what a badass lift! Makes you feel like a champion.

I'll be maxing out on them soon.

The Red Skull Program

Day 8/Week 3

Bench Press:

3X6X72kg

SS Bar Squats to Bench:

3X6X87kg

Pulldowns:

4X4X70kg

Nice. Another option would be an Octopus lifting a Barbell.:cool:
Haha, it was comical to me. There was a really poorly drawn cartoon of a Hydra I wanted to use but none of the heads were at a good angle

My Jeep died. Like died died. Will likely be struggling to get into the gym for a bit. I won't get my first paycheck for 3 weeks and I'm broke right now so this really sucks and I don't know what I'm gonna do. Wish the gym was in walking distance to take my mind off. I may jog the 4 miles anyway.

My Jeep died. Like died died. Will likely be struggling to get into the gym for a bit. I won't get my first paycheck for 3 weeks and I'm broke right now so this really sucks and I don't know what I'm gonna do. Wish the gym was in walking distance to take my mind off. I may jog the 4 miles anyway.

Sorry to hear this man. Hope you get some good luck soon.

Cool shit. Im late to all this, id wish id joined up. Ive built up my press to around 145lbs in a short amount of time. Good luck and hail hydra!

Cool shit. Im late to all this, id wish id joined up. Ive built up my press to around 145lbs in a short amount of time. Good luck and hail hydra!

Thanks man!:)

PS: I can still add your name as a Reserve, in case one of the people already Drafted drops out. Just let me know.

Last edited:
Cool, put my name down if you would. Ive got a solid month of lifting till my fight, den im gon bulk!

1/24
9am kickboxing
8x3min bag rounds
2x3min conditioning rounds

1/25
SOHP:
110x5
120x5
130x5
130x4
120x5
110x5

Deadlift:
275x5
285x5
295x5

Didn't expect to get 5 reps of 130 on SOHP my triceps are real sore, so I'm happy with a set of 5 and a set of 4. I wanted to do some front squat but didn't want to wait for the rack. That's it, deload type workout.
Got some work in today. Hey, that SOHP matches an all time 5RM for me, and that's from when I was doing 531, where the prior sets are lower intensity and probably for less reps.

Got some work in today. Hey, that SOHP matches an all time 5RM for me, and that's from when I was doing 531, where the prior sets are lower intensity and probably for less reps.

Congratulations!

Today I did 3 sets of 6 with 44kg - just three kilos less than my Starting Max. So I'm hoping for a big PR when I test.:cool:

The Red Skull Template

Day 9/Week 3

Military Press:

3X6X44kg

Deadlifts:

3X6X136kg

Glute Ham Barbell Rows:

4X4XBar

Barbell Sit Ups:

4X5XBar

Hyperextensions:

3X6

Congratulations!

Today I did 3 sets of 6 with 44kg - just three kilos less than my Starting Max. So I'm hoping for a big PR when I test.:cool:

Good work, looks like your program is going to pay off!

So I've got a bandaid on the vehicle problem. They couldn't get my Jeep running with just a new radiator. I rented a car to get to my parents and the old beater I drove in high school. 280,000 miles and leaks oil, trans fluid, and coolant but gets me to the gyms and work for now

Morning weight- probably too much, didn't step on the scale. Had breaded walleye, french fries, and beer out at a local place with my dad. Then my mom made pancakes before I left in the morning again. Aw well.

Bench- 135x5, 185x5, 205 3x5
Pendlay row- 145 3x5
Strict press- 65x5, 95 3x5- went light as its my second lift, and wanted to double check everything felt smooth after the decent load on Thursday. And as mentioned, feeling pretty shitty mentally and physically today.
Pull ups- 7,7,7
Some arm bullshit afterwords

So I got in the gym to feel better about the weekend. Next week my job starts so I'll have to see how work, lifting, and training fits into the schedule as Bjj classes start at 5.

Also, I tried to get the Hyrda av, but it just wouldn't take for some reason

Back