Hahaha

Haha! I was almost going to ask before checking the link...oh well his form as improved immensly from what I've seen in other videos. Pretty crazy that the guys at elitefts got a hold of it.

bwahaha a home grown star. :icon_twis

Hahahahahfuckinghahaha!!!

OMFG, that's legendary.

You made my night, Remy.

Has he been around, lately? Haven't seen him on the forum in a while.

Hahaha, looks like he's growing into an internet legend.

I still prefer this one myself though.

hahahaha, thats good shit. the sad thing is he's more likely to argue with jim wendler than accept the criticism.

Funkster said:

You bastard, I'd forgotten about that. Now my back is in sympathy spasms.

Although is his defense, he does have a good video of a 200 pound each hand farmer's walk. But yeah that deadlift is painful.

His form has come a long way, but the form on that dead was horrible. I'm sure that is not the way he hoped to be recognised by elitefitness. That is funny though. Thanks for posting Remy.

Oh, man. DieselWiesel is famous now. Does anyone still the first deadlift max that he submitted?

EDIT: NVM. I just Googled it. Diesel has been all over the place.

Funkster said:

OMG, I'd never seen that. I thought he was gonna hack a furball, you know, just before he paralyzed himself for life.

I have seen Diesel's more recent vids. I give the guy props for having the balls to post his vids on the web. That's how he improves. Everybody has the opportunity to improve, not everyone does. Props to Diesel.

Back