Had to use Karate to defend myself on the street yesterday!

Did you get some sweet loving and admiration from the gf?

I guess maybe this adds to the story. This was the day after my birthday and my girl had thrown me a sweet party the night before. I don't drink often so I was real hung over and throwing up like hours before this happened.

So yeah, lovin. But like after a nap.

when dogs attack me i usually soccer kick them or teep their faces

Lol internet tough guy here. If you really teeped a dog, he would have scooped that leg and knee dragged you down. Some pitbulls have really good ankle picks, too.

I once KO'd a boxer (the dog not a pugilist) once. It leaped up at my face and I caught it in the solar plexus with a hard knee and it went out like a light. It laid on the ground twitching and choking and I had to fish its tongue out of its throat in case it died. It came to after a couple of minutes and then was back on its feet like nothing had happened.

Just goes to show, as tough as they are, they're still prone to body shots!

lmao @ kneeing dogs.

during my jog, i have to pass a huge dog park. always in the back of my mind that i will have to kick a dog one day, and then kick the angry owner that comes after me. not sure if this post will help incriminate me for pre-meditation if and when the day comes

Lol internet tough guy here. If you really teeped a dog, he would have scooped that leg and knee dragged you down. Some pitbulls have really good ankle picks, too.

No i'm not trying to act tough. Just the other day i walked down the street and head this dog bark behind me. I thought it was barking behind some fences but when i turned around it turned out to be a huge ass dog running towards me and getting ready to jump me. So i lifted up my knee and as soon as it got close enough i smashed the dogs nose with my shoes and it ran away. Then it kept barking from a few metres away so i pretended to pick up a rock from the ground so it ran away. My city is full of street dogs of all sizes and races.

I don't think that Pit was game, or had that look in his eyes. Do you live at Sea Level? :p

Glad you guys made it out ok :icon_evil

They say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing but expecting different results.

Hopefully, you carry a little dog-sized gi around with you on walks from now on.

This is the best thing I have read on Sherdog all day.

Back