Had to put my dog down. I couldn't be there

sorry to read about your dog, from the sounds of it you gave him a much better life than he would've had.

Sorry to hear ts. You're a good dude, saving him from that shitty life he had before and giving him a proper family

I have a black lab and can't imagine that one day I'll also have to make that decision also. But I think I would make the same decision as you since I don't want to put him through any surgeries that'll make him miserable just to squeeze a few more months out of him.

I'm sorry for your loss. You rescued him from a horrible situation and gave him a good life.

RIP Lucky.

don't feel bad TS, the Mrs. made the best decision for your boy.

Condolences.

Sorry about the loss, my friend. It hurts, but now you have an excuse to get your wife a puppy and receive all of the blow jobs she has been keeping from you since getting marriage. Puppies and kittens always do the trick

Also, that sounds like a good ass wife you got there. No easy task to accompany your Lucky into the next life.

Well this gives me sad feels. I've got an old chihuahua and he is very suddenly losing weight which is a bad sign. Sigh. I better cuddle the heck outta him tonight.

Dude was a stud. You gave him a great life which is what every dog deserves but not many get.

I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. Don't get down on yourself for not being there. It's unfortunate but totally normal to be traveling just by coincidence when something bad happens.

Sorry to hear, my condolences, dogs are amazing creatures, they really know how to sneak into your heart. RIP Lucky.

the feels... i read the whole thing and then scrolled down and did not expect that picture. he looked awesome and what a great picture. RIP lucky

Back