Had to put my dog down. I couldn't be there

Sorry for your loss man. I just got back from vaca in Costa Rica and I was so happy to come home to my dog. Hell I even missed my GF's dog who's an ass hole that stinks and is always barking at me anytime I try and touch her or kiss her.

I just posted earlier about having a book made, just asked the gf and she made it through IPHOTO not the apple store. Again this is an amazing thing to do for past loved ones. If anyone has anyone questions about it, let me know and I'll find out for you.

Thank you for your kindness sherbros. I always look for the fucked up down and out dogs. Well I don't really look, these types of dogs seem to find me. I grow to love them and they always have to leave. I am so glad to have had him.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that. Don't beat yourself up about not being there, it's not your fault, if you could have been there you would have been. Keep your head up until you get home. All the best

This is Hank, he passed 2.5 years ago.

427215_119645134881995_316664818_n.jpg

This is Rocky, he passed away 3-4 months ago.

529377_119648291548346_210425754_n.jpg

This poem helped me deal with the grief of losing two tremendous companions:

"You were never masters, but friends. I was your friend.
I loved you well, and was loved. Deep love endures
To the end and far past the end. If this is my end,
I am not lonely. I am not afraid. I am still yours."

This is Hank, he passed 2.5 years ago.

427215_119645134881995_316664818_n.jpg

This is Rocky, he passed away 3-4 months ago.

529377_119648291548346_210425754_n.jpg

Cool looking dogs. Thanks for sharing.

Cool looking dogs. Thanks for sharing.

They were great dogs Amigo. As I'm sure yours was also. My hope is that where ever they are, they're together. We were the 3 Amigos. I took them everywhere.

i'm very very sorry for your loss. i know you're sad right now, and you're going to be sad for a while. just know that you are a great dog owner and person for rescuing him, and he lived an extremely fulfilling life under your care. he died happy, because of you.

Sorry for you and your family's loss. Good looking dog right there. Glad you gave him the home he deserved while he was here. RIP Lucky.

Sorry to hear this, man. Terrible to lose a friend and family member.

cOxros.gif

this type of attachment to an animal i cant understand. but i'm sorry for your loss regardless and hope youre okay.

You're a good man, Charlie Brown. I feel for you, but you gave those two pups the best years of their lives. Can you imagine how much worse off they would have been without you and your family? There is something divine about the love, care, and nurture a person gives an animal, expecting nothing in return.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I believe you'll see Lucky again.

I was going to like every post but I just can't do it.

I'm sorry to hear ts, it definitely sucks whenever a pet dies. Especially a dog.

Hang in there man, I feel your pain.

Put my 16 yr old dog down last weekend. Aint no kinda fun.

Back