Had four of my favorite fighters lose tonight. Depressing.

That's cuz the only good fighter on that list is JDS maybe pettis

kinda sad to see JDS lost and got dominated. i wasnt counting out cain before the fight but it felt awful seeing JDS getting beat down that bad...

It isn't music, you are right. It's just a beautiful cacophony of sounds, something like the sound of a terrible industrial accident at a futuristic factory that builds giant robots. Metal clanging, deafening explosions, human flesh meeting steel. Many people die.

It's a beautiful sound.

You are retarded. Hope you aren't Korean.

JDS started off looking good and then got caught with that right hand and was never the same. At least he showed a lot of heart in surviving the beating of his life.

Then Guillard, Belcher and Leben all lost in the same night. Very depressing night of fights for myself and possibly others.

Super bummed about Leben. Pretty bummed about Belcher too. They both fell victim to lay n pray artists. It happens.

Guillard-Varner was a great fight between two of my favorites, no loser there for me.

Shame about JDS, but I expected it and his nuthuggers were already getting annoying so not bad for me.

Boestch was the hardest loss to stomach, because he just wasn't there after the first where he did really well.

Heh heh. That makes me happy for some reason.

Maybe you should get better favorite fighters then.

okami 4ever

I stick with my favorite fighters win or lose. I understand Okami might also be one of your favorite fighters but he's quite Boring. At least the dudes I support like to put on a show and try to finish fights.

Yeah it can be depressing. I liked Amir Saddolah, Kenny Florian and Forrest Griffin for ufc 101. Amir and Forrest were dropped bad. Penn took out Kenny. Made me sad.
Okami isn't always the most interesting but he pushes the majority of the division around. Its always upsetting seeing fun sluggers like Leben and Belcher get cuddled for three rounds.

Sucks to be you. I know how you feel though. Like many other people in this thread UFC on Fox 5 was terrrible for me. Every fighter that fought on Fox that I was going for lost. I gotta say though tonight is my night since my favorite fighter Cain won.

Always tough to see a nice guy like JDS lose.

Yep. I'm not a big fan of JDS but man I haven't felt that shitty after a fight since Diaz/Condit. It would've helped if the event wasn't so god awful tonight...:icon_neut

Leben was the only fighter on the card I could consider one of my favorites that made me sad to see lose. I'm lucky enough to have never really had a lot of my favorite fighters fight on the same card. The most there've been for me, I think, were on UFC 148 when Cote lost against Le (he took a lot of hard shots in it, though, took the fight on short notice, and it was still a pretty entertaining fight, so that's cool) and when Chael lost against Anderson the second time. Guida's performance in the Maynard fight was depressing... I mean, it was easy to bear, cuz' he still made it an extremely close fight that could've gone his way (I didn't really think he won, much less got robbed, but it was a close fight that could've gone to him), but the way he fought on it made me sad.

And Barnett losing to Cormier sucked for me. I mean, he fucked up his hand in that fight so he was really incapable of fighting the way he's capable of (Cormier's hands were broken in the fight, too, but if you look at their styles, Cormier's to use his striking to keep the fight standing and get a knockout, only using his grappling when he needs to, and Barnett's to use his striking to get a takedown and use his grappling, and only uses his striking when he needs to, it's clear one guy was affected more by it than the other), but he still didn't look good and lost, and it kept me sad for a while. At least he was able to take part in one of the coolest gifs of 2012 (the Cormier suplex), and that rolling kneebar he almost had towards the end of the end of the fight was awesome, and he never gave up.

Torres losing against Moraes also sucked... more just cuz' he looked like a faded version of himself, and I think that's the worst thing to see. If a fighter loses but gave it their best, it's one thing and, I think, it's much easier to take, but if they lost and looked like they were just passed what made them great, almost to a point where it seems like it's never gonna return... that's harder to take. It was the same thing with the Shogun fight against Gustafsson and, to a much lesser extent, Vera, and I think it's what a lot of people have felt towards BJ over his last few fights.

Belcher, JDS, Lauzon, Leben.

A lot of fighters im a big fan of had a rough night. Im feeling sad right now.

Did anyone else notice Lauzon pulling a Chonan on Miller? Anyone have a gif?

Yeah I was so shocked to see how well Cain put the pressure on JDS. But this fight has made me feel so empty, seeing your favorite fighter get beat badly for 25 minutes. Never good.

That's cuz the only good fighter on that list is JDS maybe pettis

How can you say maybe Pettis? He's at the top of the LW division. Belcher had been on a tear so he is no slouch. Leben and Guillard have been losing some fights forsure though. Guillard more than any of them but they all put on exciting fights.

1-4 w main card predictions. Only miller won.

Ufc on fox 5 then this... If I let this stuff actually effect me I'd be in trouble lol. Still, sucks when your guy loses.

where the heck did the ufc 155 bets thread go ?

Back