Had an eventful week on public transport

Here in California, we have people shooting heroin, leaving their dirty needles on the ground, and smoking meth while riding public transit. They all but legalized this shit here. Most drug charges are now misdemeanors, and cops don't even bother writing tickets for these people because it's seen as a waste of time.

homeless-crack-video-bart-thumb-640xauto-963634.jpg

bart-junkies-e1524707106965.jpg

Here in California, we have people shooting heroin, leaving their dirty needles on the ground, and smoking meth while riding public transit. They all but legalized this shit here. Most drug charges are now misdemeanors, and cops don't even bother writing tickets for these people because it's seen as a waste of time.

here they shoot up at the station or train toilet

at least they are polite lol

here they shoot up at the station or train toilet

at least they are polite lol
Almost half the blocks in downtown SF are littered with dirty needles, and most have piles of feces. It seems as bad as the slums I've seen in some impoverished countries.

Oh i have

Public transport is the most dangerous place here

Most fights are in 5 am trains on weekends,not on streets

Same here.. i grew up in one of the farther suburbs of sthlm and the only way back after 00:00 was a 50min bus ride or taxi..

The clubs, city centre, the suburbs that gives sweden the rape/explosion rep is fucking nothing compared to that bus..

Best place in the world to pick up chicks and/or get in a fight..

Same here.. i grew up in one of the farther suburbs of sthlm and the only way back after 00:00 was a 50min bus ride or taxi..

The clubs, city centre, the suburbs that gives sweden the rape/explosion rep is fucking nothing compared to that bus..

Best place in the world to pick up chicks and/or get in a fight..

yeah no shit

all drunk coked up people in tight spaces at 5 am in a train

good times swinging with somalians or some drug dealer threatening me that his gang will board the train and kill me

Damn... you guys make me feel like I'm living in a first world country.

Damn... you guys make me feel like I'm living in a first world country.

honestly from my bouncer days dealing with you south american guys,you have the hot blooded explosive temper thing but you lack in the "batshit crazy" character trait department that guys have around here

just my experience with south american guys.

that being said i would probably get shot in brazil lol

I found a channel the other day with interviews from people living on Skid Row. Hookers, pimps, gang bangers, drug addicts, mentally ill. They've got it all.

Would read again 9/10

Oh i have

Public transport is the most dangerous place here

Most fights are in 5 am trains on weekends,not on streets

4am to 7am is the strangest time. It’s the rainbow flag of social interactions. You have those who are drunk and/or high going home from a night out, junkies, mentally ill people and people so tired because they are on their way to work at stupid o’clock. Great when I’m in the first group fucking sucks more then Paris Hilton when I’m in the last group

Public transportation is the reason I had to finally bite down and get a car. I still take public transportation but it's mostly during the sport or concert events now.

Still remember coming home late nights on the train through downtown Portland which has just become worse over the years with homeless, junkies, mentally ill folks and your usual drunk violent idiots. Would take forever to get home after my 10pm shift. When it was winter time and raining (very often in the Northwest) I'd be cold and wet but there wasn't too much drama. In the summer, weather was better so more scumbags on the train especially annoying brats who were out of school and bored.

The place I've been living at for the last 12 years only has one bus line and it's only crowded in the mornings and afternoons with folks going to and from work and school.

Should’ve offered to give Bjs to those Russian guys so they didn’t beat you up.

Almost half the blocks in downtown SF are littered with dirty needles, and most have piles of feces. It seems as bad as the slums I've seen in some impoverished countries.
SF is in. I way representative of all California. And I was just there. You are exaggerating quite a bit.

SF is in. I way representative of all California. And I was just there. You are exaggerating quite a bit.
I'm not exaggerating at all. There was a recent report out of UC Berkeley that basically called downtown SF a 3rd world diseased slum.

Here's a recent survey of 153 blocks in downtown SF. They found 100+ dirty needles and 63% of blocks had piles of feces (300+ piles counted.)

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/diseased-streets/166605/

It's filthy there. You can't walk around SF without tripping over dirty homeless people and seeing people high on drugs acting crazy. Depending on when and where you go, you may be likely to see large hordes of them.

I'm not exaggerating at all. There was a recent report out of UC Berkeley that basically called downtown SF a 3rd world diseased slum.

Here's a recent survey of 153 blocks in downtown SF. They found 100+ dirty needles and 63% of blocks had piles of feces (300+ piles counted.)

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/diseased-streets/166605/

It's filthy there. You can't walk around SF without tripping over dirty homeless people and seeing people high on drugs acting crazy. Depending on when and where you go, you may be likely to see large hordes of them.

It’s pretty filthy. But I was in the tenderloin and it just seemed normal to me. Granted, I wasn’t there at night. But I didn’t see even on needle, or any shit like that. Maybe I wasn’t in the right place.

Anyway, I would not be surprised if it was basically a little third world country. The income inequality in SF is at third world levels. And America as a whole is steadily approaching that same level of inequality. So we all have that to look forward to.

Back