Had an eventful week on public transport

Cole train

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Had an unusually eventful week on public transport this week

Monday

on the bus,theres a woman and her small kid girl. Apperantly kid has just gotten new clothes since mother keeps saying how good she looks and that all the boys will like her when she grows up. Some construction worker walks by and says

"you will grow up to be a whore anyway"

tuesday

in metro, some junkie keeps walking up to people and asking if they are interested in buying an oc spray or brass knuckles, he offers me the brass knuckles and i decline since i already have them and i decline the oc spray as well.

wednesday

some junkie pukes all over the metro cart, whole cart full of people all run to the other side,the puke starts slowly moving to the side where people are like some liquid predator,forcing people to leave the cart or jump on seats.I didnt know it was possible for human to puke that much puke,he literally filled half of the wagon floor.

dude should apply to guinness world record.

thursday

some russian speaking junkies take seat near me, listening to their discussion they plan to jump me when i leave the metro ,theres 3 of them and im alone,thing is they dont know i speak russian as well and understand everything they say.One of them starts talking to me asking what i do and stuff like that, then he starts talking to me about how he was in prison.

After his prison tales, i decide to tell them something about myself, i show some pics from my mma days and tell some war stories:They ask if im a fighter, i tell them that yeah something like that.They then leave at the next stop.

I left out the part that i lost more than i won since i deemed it unnecesary.

friday

lady runs for metro when doors are closing, lady jumps in but her bag gets stuck in the door,handles are inside the train, lower part outside. Train starts moving and entering the tunnel the part of bag thats outside hits the wall and gets blown to hell.

I blame warm winter for huge amount of druggies walking around,usually they get themself in prisons for winter and gather strength there and during summer they are unleashed upon society now fully methed up and motivated.Then again they are always unavoidable in public transport, they literally are everywhere on trains busses etc

They even have their own day when winter can be considered officially over , there was this small shopping mall kinda thing in a neighbourhood in the city that had an event called "first day of spring".During that day all the freaks came out of their caves and descended upon that smallish shopping place to drink, mainline and fuck in one big social event full of bullet and stab wounds,injection marks, toothless mouths and unpredictable behaviour.

weirdly the shopping place got closed,random pic from it

lYoM9Sd.jpg

Luckily my bus is not the city bus, but a commuter bus just for people who live out in the suburbs, but work downtown. I don’t have to deal with the same shit as the regular RT buses and trains.

Luckily my bus is not the city bus, but a commuter bus just for people who live out in the suburbs, but work downtown. I don’t have to deal with the same shit as the regular RT buses and trains.

literally one of the few reasons people get cars around here

rather deal with bad drivers than people on busses trains

Had an unusually eventful week on public transport this week

Monday

on the bus,theres a woman and her small kid girl. Apperantly kid has just gotten new clothes since mother keeps saying how good she looks and that all the boys will like her when she grows up. Some construction worker walks by and says

"you will grow up to be a whore anyway"

tuesday

in metro, some junkie keeps walking up to people and asking if they are interested in buying an oc spray or brass knuckles, he offers me the brass knuckles and i decline since i already have them and i decline the oc spray as well.

wednesday

some junkie pukes all over the metro cart, whole cart full of people all run to the other side,the puke starts slowly moving to the side where people are like some liquid predator,forcing people to leave the cart or jump on seats.I didnt know it was possible for human to puke that much puke,he literally filled half of the wagon floor.

dude should apply to guinness world record.

thursday

some russian speaking junkies take seat near me, listening to their discussion they plan to jump me when i leave the metro ,theres 3 of them and im alone,thing is they dont know i speak russian as well and understand everything they say.One of them starts talking to me asking what i do and stuff like that, then he starts talking to me about how he was in prison.

After his prison tales, i decide to tell them something about myself, i show some pics from my mma days and tell some war stories:They ask if im a fighter, i tell them that yeah something like that.They then leave at the next stop.

I left out the part that i lost more than i won since i deemed it unnecesary.

friday

lady runs for metro when doors are closing, lady jumps in but her bag gets stuck in the door,handles are inside the train, lower part outside. Train starts moving and entering the tunnel the part of bag thats outside hits the wall and gets blown to hell.

I blame warm winter for huge amount of druggies walking around,usually they get themself in prisons for winter and gather strength there and during summer they are unleashed upon society now fully methed up and motivated.Then again they are always unavoidable in public transport, they literally are everywhere on trains busses etc

They even have their own day when winter can be considered officially over , there was this small shopping mall kinda thing in a neighbourhood in the city that had an event called "first day of spring".During that day all the freaks came out of their caves and descended upon that smallish shopping place to drink, mainline and fuck in one big social event full of bullet and stab wounds,injection marks, toothless mouths and unpredictable behaviour.

weirdly the shopping place got closed,random pic from it

lYoM9Sd.jpg
Good story Ts. I was dying picturing a metro full of adults playing “the floor is lava”

Screenshot_20200201-112748.png

Here is a picturesque view of downtown where TS lives.

Public transport sounds like a lot of fun there. Besides some guys trying to rob me in a rather lazy way I haven't had much troubles here.

I know you are only mid 20s.. but you have to write your memoirs with all these anecdotes lol.

10/10

Please wear a GoPro next week.
Cole Train becomes a youtuber. Maybe he can ask advices from @Clippy

Finland sounds depressing. A siberian city sounds more lively and happy

Finland sounds depressing. A siberian city sounds more lively and happy

This place is great

I just have a tendency to end up in weird situations.

I dont seek trouble but trouble always seeks out me

Its Charles Bukowskis son tbh.

Looking forward to buying your memoirs. Let your sherbros know your real name when it hits the shelves.

Sounds like you need to fill the metro with uppercuts.

Sounds like you need to fill the metro with uppercuts.

Oh i have

Public transport is the most dangerous place here

Most fights are in 5 am trains on weekends,not on streets

We once had a guy smeared with shit from head to feet at our tram every day for about a week. I allways wanted to buy him some toilet paper...

Back