Had a piece of that humble pie last night...

Lol at thinking you're good after 2 months, but take it as a lesson learned, that jiu jitsu is a life long journey, you will be getting schooled for years to come.
I rolled with my instructor yesterday for 10 minutes, like we always do, & that was humbling he caught me in the move of the day like 3 times lol.

man what's up with the hostile crowd in the grappling section?

relax guys.

as for the TS, like someone already mentioned you'll be getting tooled for a longass time in this sport. i sort of feel that if i ever stop getting my ass kicked it may be time to find better training partners. it's good to roll with people who know less than you so you can try shit out more freely, but it's equally important to roll with people who eat you alive - nothing else shows you your weakness quite as much as this.

relax guys.

as for the TS, like someone already mentioned you'll be getting tooled for a longass time in this sport. i sort of feel that if i ever stop getting my ass kicked it may be time to find better training partners. it's good to roll with people who know less than you so you can try shit out more freely, but it's equally important to roll with people who eat you alive - nothing else shows you your weakness quite as much as this.

THIS!

In live training today I lost all my rolls, but they were all with high level blue belts, one who received his purple right after class. And by the time I got to my last one with a four stripe blue, he struggle with me in his guard four nearly five minutes before getting an arm bar. Mainly because I kept learning from every stop on the mat. Keep it up brother and keep gettin' your ass kicked!

relax guys.

I think the hostility comes out when people make threads that involve egos/being better than someone.

is this nocturno's new troll account?

humble pie are for ***s poontang pie is what real Gs eat.

humble pie are for ***s poontang pie is what real Gs eat.

Are you trying to be an idiot or are you actually one? Judging from your signature you're actually one.

is this nocturno's new troll account?
he is 2 weeks into a 6 week fight camp. he is determined to get out of that wet paper bag.

anyway, they unfortunate thing about fedor getting trianlged and brock winning by arm triangle is all the dbags from the heavies and contenders come here.

Anyway, it fine to act like a retard on the heavies and contenders because everyone is there.

but if you are gonna be a dbag here just fuck off.

even if your a black belt you shouldnt have an ego or be cocky in my honest opinion, there is always someone out there who could be a higher or lower grade who can easily put you in your place

110kg guy being dominated by a 50kg guy.. now THATS humbling

Back