Had a dream Cerrone blows Tony's knee out

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Had a dream Cerrone kicks Tony right by his injuried knee some Anderson Silva Jared Cannonier shit. Just posting this in case

Had a dream Cerrone blows Tony.

No worries. Tony is insane and would turn it into an imanari roll or something.

Had a dream Cerrone kicks Tony right by his injuried knee some Anderson Silva Jared Cannonier shit. Just posting this in case
No joke, had the same dream a couple days ago.
Was totally pissed off until I woke up and realized Tony probably wrecks this guy.

..was he also on his knees?

Anyway...i'm still sceptical about how good Tony's knee is.
Very short comeback time for a big injury

Whoa... that headline...

Sounded totally gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Had a dream TS got banned

Had a dream about PVZ smothering me with her new enhancements. Posting it he just in case it happens.

I don’t want that to happen. I just want Cowboy to knock him out. It’s all good.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I have dreams that some girl is giving me head, or I'm flying, or being chased by a clown.

Why are you dreaming about dudes you never met getting injured?
That is some serial killer type shit.

Last edited:
100 posts a day, im sure they are all just as great as this thread

ssulj.jpg

Oh duuuuude... we all know reality plays out exactly like our dreams. Now poor Tony is gonna get a blown knee while your Mum blows me.

Will have been 8 months since Pettis already tested the leg. It was only 6 months between the injury and Pettis fight. AP is a better low kicker than Cowboy. Tony will be fine. Go outside.

I give Cerrone a better chance now to beat Tony than before due to recent events. Tony SHOULD beat him but its almost like the stars are lining up for Cowboy in a Bisping vs Rockhold 2-esque sort of way.

I heard that for enough money he would fuck a man on live TV

Back