Hacran Dias

Moneymma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He could be most underrated fighter in ufc. He has simular skillset as Aldo:great tdd,also great td himself,speed,leg kicks,bjj,solid punches,etc. Trains at nova uniao
He is 2-2 in ufc,BUT he lost a close split decision(i thought he won) to ricardo lamas and ud to nick lentz(havnt seen that fight)
He dominated yuri alcantara(top 10 bantamweight) in his ufc debout,outwrestled him completely
Last fight he dominated top 15 fw elkins at his own game(wrestling,even thou elkins was more of a wall n stall since chad mendes fight). Outwrestled him with ease and outspeeded him on the feet.
He has a lot of potencial and cant wait to see his next fight

Lamas vs Dias was an unanimous decision, IIRC.

I think he won at least two rounds against Lamas, but this is rarely talked about here.

He's a good fighter but he hasn't proven exciting enough in the cage or as a personality for anybody to take notice, unfortunately for him. He strikes me as the sort of fighter that will get unfairly cut at some point.

Dias Does deserve a name.
Possibly Mayday? If the guy ever gets his hand right.

I remember Lentz fight. He literally started to fight too late. So he was outwrestled in the first and second rounds. But clearly won the third (also almost finished the fight with an arm triangle choke). The fun fact of that fight was that he was the only guy on the red corner that lost in the entire event.

I remember Lentz fight. He literally started to fight too late. So he was outwrestled in the first and second rounds. But clearly won the third (also almost finished the fight with an arm triangle choke). The fun fact of that fight was that he was the only guy on the red corner that lost in the entire event.

Lol that is his only ufc fight i havent seen,hard to belive he was outwrestled or kept down
Lentz is underrated as well

Back