Hacker publishes personal data of 20,000 FBI agents

Just google "Did the FBI work with the NSA" and you'll get plenty of information.

The FBI has does a lot of different things. Not all agents are guilty of spying on citizens. You don't know if the agents who had their info leaked are good or bad people.

The FBI has does a lot of different things. Not all agents are guilty of spying on citizens. You don't know if the agents who had their info leaked are good or bad people.

No, but I do know higher ups in the FBI allowed them to work with the NSA and spy on citizens of the United States of America. That is directly against my constitutional rights and quite honestly they can go screw themselves for doing it. For all the good FBI agents I wish them the best. Hopefully this provides them with more intelligence than to spy on us and think there will be no repercussions.

So how long until he "commits suicide"

No, but I do know higher ups in the FBI allowed them to work with the NSA and spy on citizens of the United States of America. That is directly against my constitutional rights and quite honestly they can go screw themselves for doing it. For all the good FBI agents I wish them the best. Hopefully this provides them with more intelligence than to spy on us and think there will be no repercussions.

And how does it make it ok that the families of FBI agents are potentially at risk now?

this is legitimate and intentional disinformation disseminated by the bureau to
seek out purveyors of this type of data.
cyber trolling at its best.

And how does it make it ok that the families of FBI agents are potentially at risk now?

What you're arguing is that it's okay for the you and me to be exposed beyond our control but it's not okay for FBI agents to be exposed beyond their control?

Think about your argument.

What you're arguing is that it's okay for the you and me to be exposed beyond our control but it's not okay for FBI agents to be exposed beyond their control?

Think about your argument.

I don't have people that would go after my family for doing my job. Stop trying to justify yourself. You sound like a royal POS. Grow up.

Do you care that the FBI worked with the NSA to get your personal information? Don't worry, we're not in danger either. It was totally okay for them to do. ;)

I actually care, and I understand it's not quite the same thing they still invaded my privacy as a USA citizen. If any of them were working with the NSA they deserve it.

Also, if you want to hack any government agency it's basically free game. It's been stated and shown publicly they have almost zero good security measures. If someone wants to get information they can.

This is retarded. The NSA didn't release personal information to the public, potentially compromising the safety of people. Your logic is unsound and it's scary that you believe this type of behavior is justified.

This is retarded. The NSA didn't release personal information to the public, potentially compromising the safety of people. Your logic is unsound and it's scary that you believe this type of behavior is justified.

Uh... They literally infringed upon my constitutional rights. They can go f themselves. They aren't in any for of danger. I never said it's justified either, I just said I don't feel bad for those involved who infringed upon my constitutional rights.

I don't have people that would go after my family for doing my job. Stop trying to justify yourself. You sound like a royal POS. Grow up.

No, but you had people going after your family for being an American citizen. Grow up.

You're basically accepting the it's alright to do this to the agents, but not to their families. So - what? - A family is meant to make you bullet-proof? That's not how the world works.

The agents took on the dangers of the job, and so did their wives by association. They're adults.
They shouldn't have had kids, maybe, but they did. That's no one's fault but their own.

Apparently they're bad at keeping information secure, so they might not have released anyone's personal info, but they didn't secure it either.
Same thing.

I think like 90% of government workers have had all their information compromised in the last couple years. Which not only compromises the employees information but their children, spouse, etc. etc.

It's a bit ridiculous but oh well, not much you can do.

What is wrong with knowing the full names and business contact numbers of police?

Remember when the words "secret police" were used in a derogatory fashion to describe policing in East Germany?

Back