Hacker publishes personal data of 20,000 FBI agents

Russia/10

Obama is a naive weakling.

LOL...doesn't surprise me. My data was all compromised as part of a breach last summer. I have to keep a close watch on my credit history, bank accounts, SS number usage. That was the second time it happened to me. Freaking ridiculous. Thanks, OPM!

I really hope this pos is caught and goes through "enhanced interrogation".

Unlikely. If done by professionals, it is nigh impossible to find out the real perpetrators behind such hacks, whatever CSI Cyber or the like want to make us believe. This is why it is so important professional service companies and government agencies have measures in place and train their staff. The best way to ensure data does not get stolen is always to not amass or aggregate it.

So what was the point of it, to make them feel unsafe?

So what was the point of it, to make them feel unsafe?
I would imagine to make the point that data is never safe? That all of that data being collected by the government makes people inherently unsafe.

yea, that'll help the unlimited amount of copies already made and spread throughout the world cease to exist

Should the names of and workplace addresses of police officers be public as the names of medical doctors are?

Should there be a secret police force with the names of agents hidden?

Do these personal data include some compromising pictures of pretty good looking female agents?

Does it sound good to you that these agents and their families are now in danger?

Do you care that the FBI worked with the NSA to get your personal information? Don't worry, we're not in danger either. It was totally okay for them to do. ;)

I actually care, and I understand it's not quite the same thing they still invaded my privacy as a USA citizen. If any of them were working with the NSA they deserve it.

Also, if you want to hack any government agency it's basically free game. It's been stated and shown publicly they have almost zero good security measures. If someone wants to get information they can.

Stupid waste of life hacktavist doxxin people is so pathetic and low life. This can put so many lives in danger, the crypto laws needs to be redone so crap like this won't happen. A script kiddie using social engineering is not a feat of any kind.

Do you care that the FBI worked with the NSA to get your personal information? Don't worry, we're not in danger either. It was totally okay for them to do. ;)

I actually care, and I understand it's not quite the same thing they still invaded my privacy as a USA citizen. If any of them were working with the NSA they deserve it.

Also, if you want to hack any government agency it's basically free game. It's been stated and shown publicly they have almost zero good security measures. If someone wants to get information they can.

So do you know for a fact that these FBI agents helped spy on citizens? Even if that were the case I still wouldn't be for publishing their info since a lot of them have families.

The only reason anyone would do such a thing is that they're a horrible piece of shit.

54d4057325f9a_-_tumblr_m5yt5nvmeg1rphknyo1_500.gif

Government has no problem compromising all our info, loses their mind when their info is compromised.

Sucks doesn't it?

Back