Habib made weight (0.25x) speed

It did as did Habibs but the ref moved the marker too quickly in both cases. You have to slow it down to see it for Habibs weigh in.

What was quick here exactly? Scale went up,down and up again.

not even talking about the fact that it goes up very slowly ( when your overweight, it goes up immediately )

How is that a fact that proves anything? Its not like he is 160 or jumped on scale so it has to bump violently to the top.
Fact is scale was locked when he stepped on it, so no bumping inertia (why? because when you step forward you use gravity and inertia so you weight more, same like jumping down on something, thats why scale bumps up when you step on it.) this is the reason scale goes slower up, and same reason why it wont be going up and down like Robs (mate you cant have both ways, if it slowly goes up it wont go down, if you jump on it it will go up-down)

2nd fact, at no time did that scale show 155 after being unlocked, and it was in most top position when turned off.

and the biggest problem isnt that he weights 156 or something. if he missed scale he would have to torture himself for 2h, he would shorten his recovery time and he would be physically weaker tomorrow, this is pure cheating on part of Khabib and UFC. this is worse then JJ picogram. JJ had less benefit from that pico then Khabib will have for not having to dump that 1lb. This is the problem.

How is that a fact that proves anything? Its not like he is 160 or jumped on scale so it has to bump violently to the top.
Fact is scale was locked when he stepped on it, so no bumping inertia (why? because when you step forward you use gravity and inertia so you weight more, same like jumping down on something, thats why scale bumps up when you step on it.) this is the reason scale goes slower up, and same reason why it wont be going up and down like Robs (mate you cant have both ways, if it slowly goes up it wont go down, if you jump on it it will go up-down)

2nd fact, at no time did that scale show 155 after being unlocked, and it was in most top position when turned off.

and the biggest problem isnt that he weights 156 or something. if he missed scale he would have to torture himself for 2h, he would shorten his recovery time and he would be physically weaker tomorrow, this is pure cheating on part of Khabib and UFC. this is worse then JJ picogram. JJ had less benefit from that pico then Khabib will have for not having to dump that 1lb. This is the problem.

Nothing wrong with those scales mate. It goes up when they step on it, goes down under 155. If it was me, i would have rule you have to be on scale for 10 sec, and we would have to find your weight. But we can go different way.

You can put weight on 155 (jumping on scale is forbidden) and if any time scale goes down under 155 or balance line you passed no matter how much it went up when you stepped on it. Question?? do you know how this scale operates, because i have feeling many of you don't understand principles of such scale??

From the start untill removing marker you can see that scale is well leveled and there is almost half inch gap between lock and scale on the left side..
So what are you talking about?

And Grundy was 146, one pound over weight class. So scale should be little bit up, but you still could see small trajectory downwards.

Nothing wrong with those scales mate. It goes up when they step on it, goes down under 155. If it was me, i would have rule you have to be on scale for 10 sec, and we would have to find your weight. But we can go different way.

You can put weight on 155 (jumping on scale is forbidden) and if any time scale goes down under 155 or balance line you passed no matter how much it went up when you stepped on it. Question?? do you know how this scale operates, because i have feeling many of you don't understand principles of such scale??
In both those scales, it never goes down until the commissionnner change the weight, those are legit the same as khabib, actually if you closely, the khabib one actually start to get down. In either case the commissionner is the one doing this shit to quickly, blame him, not the fighters...

From the start untill removing marker you can see that scale is well leveled and there is almost half inch gap between lock and scale on the left side..
So what are you talking about?

And Grundy was 146, one pound over weight class. So scale should be little bit up, but you still could see small trajectory downwards.

I am talking about the fact that it went up, and the commissionner neve let it stabilize, just like the khabkb one ( actually this one is even faster)

humans believe what they want to believe in order to self preserve

Before the official moves the marker to the right, the bar goes up and as he's about to move it, the bar goes down by a cm, it was about to balance itself out and the guy just moves the marker. Same thing happens with Whitakers weigh in.
Watch it in 0.25 x speed and you see the rod going down for a split second.

Khabib did not make weight, he's a cheater, and he's a bitch who will get slapped tonight. Quote me.

I am talking about the fact that it went up, and the commissionner neve let it stabilize, just like the khabkb one ( actually this one is even faster)

Screenshot-20201024-154957-Gallery.jpg

But it was like this for 5 seconds, before removing the marker.. This is almost leveled position...

Screenshot-20201024-155022-Gallery.jpg

This one is upper position because he removed marker and scale is not active (or when scale is active and fighter is overweight) its just to give you perspective.

Screenshot-20201024-154957-Gallery.jpg

But it was like this for 5 seconds, before removing the marker.. This is almost leveled position...

Screenshot-20201024-155022-Gallery.jpg

This one is upper position because he removed marker and scale is not active (or when scale is active and fighter is overweight) its just to give you perspective.
that's the thing mate, it was moving UP, the commissioner never letted it stabilized, same case as khabib, but even quicker ! you can time it, it was even quicker than khabib on the scale ...

REALLY fucking close, if he did move it early what would it be? a .1 lb difference?

But, but, sherdog virgins told me he failed?

They couldn't be wrong could they? Surely a lifetime of eating cheetos and wanking into their mums underwear makes them experts??
I use my papa’s undies... more absorbent.. plus I can blame the baby batter on him.

Back