HAAA! Hey Kippy!

Originally posted by Kippy Winstead
OXNARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fernando-vargas.jpg

Fernando Vargas, proud Winstrol V user.

AAAAAAAAAahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oxnard, city in Ventura County, southwestern California, on the Pacific Coast near the Santa Clara River. It is a retail, commercial, and light industrial center. Agriculture is the city's principal economic activity. Oxnard has a community college and is a gateway to Channel Islands National Park. Points of interest in the city include the Cultural Heritage District, containing numerous Ventura County historical landmarks; the Carnegie Art Museum; and the Ventura County Gull Wings Children's Museum. Located nearby are the Point Mugu Naval Air Station and the headquarters of the United States Navy construction battalion (known as the Seabees) at Port Hueneme. The community was laid out in 1898 around a sugar beet refining plant, established by Henry Oxnard and his brothers, for whom the city is named. Oxnard incorporated as a city in 1903. The city's population grew significantly in the 1940s as a result of the naval bases at Port Hueneme and Point Mugu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ahhhhhhhhhhh....wait...shit.....Iron Chef faked me out. I thought he said ox-NARD.

Originally posted by Dead
Nobody ever goes to Oxnard. They just drive through it on their way to somewhere that isn't Oxnard. Once they arrive at their destination, they get a warm feeling due to the fact that they are not actually in Oxnard.

Unless you need an autobody shop. Then Oxnard's the place for you.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH fuck you rich boy... i'm gonna steal your car and drop the engine in my new impala AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doenst Oxnard smell like cow shit when you drive through it?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Kippy Winstead
Oxnard, city in Ventura County, southwestern California, on the Pacific Coast near the Santa Clara River. It is a retail, commercial, and light industrial center. Agriculture is the city's principal economic activity. Oxnard has a community college and is a gateway to Channel Islands National Park. Points of interest in the city include the Cultural Heritage District, containing numerous Ventura County historical landmarks; the Carnegie Art Museum; and the Ventura County Gull Wings Children's Museum. Located nearby are the Point Mugu Naval Air Station and the headquarters of the United States Navy construction battalion (known as the Seabees) at Port Hueneme. The community was laid out in 1898 around a sugar beet refining plant, established by Henry Oxnard and his brothers, for whom the city is named. Oxnard incorporated as a city in 1903. The city's population grew significantly in the 1940s as a result of the naval bases at Port Hueneme and Point Mugu

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Putz actually improved the Ahhhhhhh, even after two pages of it.

Impending car theft...
Thoughts of being in Oxnard...
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

By the way... I don't think you guys are as slick as the fine folks from S. Central. They got a car of mine a few years ago... real quickly. Now those guys are pros. I only allow pros to steal my wheels. Maybe when you get a little better you can jack my car. 'Til then, I'm gonna stick with the people who put a little pride in their handiwork. None of these two-bit, juvie car thiefs from the 'Nard.

AAAHHH!

Originally posted by Arnold
Doenst Oxnard smell like cow shit when you drive through it?! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Impending car theft...
Thoughts of being in Oxnard...
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!

By the way... I don't think you guys are as slick as the fine folks from S. Central. They got a car of mine a few years ago... real quickly. Now those guys are pros. I only allow pros to steal my wheels. Maybe when you get a little better you can jack my car. 'Til then, I'm gonna stick with the people who put a little pride in their handiwork. None of these two-bit, juvie car thiefs from the 'Nard.

AAAHHH!

first off how do you know they were sc la??? second... where do you think they had it chopped?????

that's right!!!!

OXNARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because it was parked in S. Central at the time. But you might have a valid argument with your second point. Damn. Even when you're not in Oxnard, you still can't keep from being infected.

AAAHHH! Ahhh! Ah... eh

Damn.

Because it was parked in S. Central at the time. But you might have a valid argument with your second point. Damn. Even when you're not in Oxnard, you still can't keep from being infected.

AAAHHH! Ahhh! Ah... eh

Damn.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yeah man you can buy a car here real fuckin cheap and with the small dmv's and shit you can get the plate hooked up and what ever you need...

we get most of our shit from the valley though....

why am I always late for those funny threads?

OXNARD!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oXNArD: the streets were the man are made, if you ain't down with oxnard , you better prepare your koolo for some breaking

Back