H4H GOAT

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
Is there anyone near 5'11" that can beat DC or is he the height for height goat?

I think he also takes the A4A GOAT title - anyone near 40 that can beat DC?

Combine the two and is there anyone near 40 and near 5'11" that wouldnt get dominated by DC?

giphy.gif

Yes he is
Yes he is
No one's even close....

But there is no such thing as H2H or A2A, so he is still 2nd place in 2 weight classes, within the top 5 all time in both weight classes, and within the top 10 all time, all weight classes

Yes he is
Yes he is
No one's even close....

But there is no such thing as H2H or A2A, so he is still 2nd place in 2 weight classes, within the top 5 all time in both weight classes, and within the top 10 all time, all weight classes

How is he 2nd in HW? Hes 1-1 vs stipe and if you add up rounds as a tie-break he's 4-1 vs stipe...or 3-2 if you give Stipe round 3 of fight 2.

I won’t who the GOAT MH4MH fighter is?

Is there anyone else named Max Holloway that doesn’t get dominated by Max Holloway?

Couldn't tell you, but I know no one can beat Luke Rockhold for D4D GOAT

Am I the only one who thinks Yoel is overrated.

How is he 2nd in HW? Hes 1-1 vs stipe and if you add up rounds as a tie-break he's 4-1 vs stipe...or 3-2 if you give Stipe round 3 of fight 2.

By GOAT logic, Stipe has accomplished more than DC at HW... and there's Fedor.

By current rankings, sure they are 1-1 but Stipes win was more recent and he has the better recent resume at HW

Im a big DC fan, but unfortunately this finds him in a bad spot right now, even though the man's one of the best to have ever competed

Last edited:
Is there anyone near 5'11" that can beat DC or is he the height for height goat?

I think he also takes the A4A GOAT title - anyone near 40 that can beat DC?

Combine the two and is there anyone near 40 and near 5'11" that wouldnt get dominated by DC?
I get what you mean, but even if having a short reach and height, is mostly a disadvantage, size is not just height and reach. That being said, DC successfully competed at arguably two weightclasses that he'd be to small for, if he had a similar body-fat as the other fighters he faced...which makes his accomplishments all the more astounding.
I mean: who else fights at a weight class where his or her opponents carry so much less fat and so much more muscle*?

*(To be clear: with more muscle i'm speaking of opponents that have a healthy/regular amount of muscle for UFC-Fighters since they already have a frame that doesn't need absurd amounts of muscle to compete in a certain weightclass to begin with.)

I get what you mean, but even if having a short reach and height, is mostly a disadvantage, size is not just height and reach. That being said, DC successfully competed at arguably two weightclasses that he'd be to small for, if he had a similar body-fat as the other fighters he faced...which makes his accomplishments all the more astounding.
I mean: who else fights at a weight class where his or her opponents carry so much less fat and so much more muscle*?

*(To be clear: with more muscle i'm speaking of opponents that have a healthy/regular amount of muscle for UFC-Fighters since they already have a frame that doesn't need absurd amounts of muscle to compete in a certain weightclass to begin with.)

Would be interesting if he dieted down to MW and perhaps could be the first 3-division champ. It's probably too late in his career though and I think he likes his chicken and cake too much

Would be interesting if he dieted down to MW and perhaps could be the first 3-division champ. It's probably too late in his career though and I think he likes his chicken and cake too much
Yup, agreed. I really am curious as well as to how he would do at middleweight if he could somehow make weight without dehydrating himself too much.. but yeah, it's probably too late in his career for that and i think you can't blame him.
If he does decide to do it though, i'd give him mad, mad props.

Yes he is
Yes he is
No one's even close....

Top 5 HW? Seems like a stretch. Stipe is far and away his best win. Beyond that, his SF resume barely scrapes top ten.

There’s no denying his potential, but he took a detour to LHW so we’ll never know how he would fare against modern UFC level competition.

Top 5 HW? Seems like a stretch. Stipe is far and away his best win. Beyond that, his SF resume barely scrapes top ten.

There’s no denying his potential, but he took a detour to LHW so we’ll never know how he would fare against modern UFC level competition.

A bunch of warm up guys to Soa Palelei and Monson (both legit guys) , Bigfoot and Barnett (both top 10), Mir and Nelson (both possibly top 10 at the time I can't remember), then the most dominant UFC HW champ ever. Not only was he undefeated at HW through this streak of wins, but most of those wins were utter domination. He was even "winning until he lost" in the rematch.

You do have a point. I probably over stated. There are certainly more than 5 who have a greater overall resume at heavyweight, but not very many who have done it without a litter of losses in the mix. HWs lack of depth and difficulty to string wins together make his accomplishments pretty impressive.

Back