H.i.t

HulmeHardy**

Green Belt
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been seen or whatever or if anything has been posted, But has anyone trained here or better yet done the 3 month camp - As you can prolly tell from my Thailand thread im eager to Leave this fucked lil country and train off-shore - From what ive read its seems good and aint to expensive - coming up to a bit less than i need for thailand (but obvioulsy thats a whole new culture n shit) so if anyone has any feedback on this place i wouldnt mind reading it.
Plus if you have knowledge of both (thailand - HIT) where should i go, I know HIT is pure MMA which is better for me but i can still do my certain MMA elements in Thailand(plus i have fam over there sumwhere my 90+ Great Grandad still goes for christmas dinner) as im sure there will be fellow MMA's out there.

H.I.T. Squad - Hughes Intensive Training

i'm in the same boaaat tossing up between here and tiger muay thai.from what ive heard the living costs in st.louis are quite cheap and the price for the actual camp seems very reasonable,if the training was quality i think it coul;d definately be a good alternative to thailand especially if mma is the goal.

One of the guys I train with went down there for a couple weeks and seemed to like his time there.
He wrote a blog about it, and if you want I can post it here.

i'd appreciate that if you could.
do you know if its suitable for fighters with limited experience?
ie 6 months mma/bjj
12months judo/muay thai.
about to make ammature mma debut

Last edited:
i'd appreciate that if you could.
do you know if its suitable for fighters with limited experience?
ie 6 months mma/bjj
12months judo/muay thai.
about to make ammature mma debut

Yh post that if you could - and alos it seems like were in the same boat - altho im not even nearly fit enought to start fighting, i will prolly have my first fights after ive been on the 3 month camp

Back