H.I.'s Top 10 UFC Rankings - 7/27/2016

Solid List. Will Brooks might be a bit high but he might prove me wrong sooner than later!

Solid List. Will Brooks might be a bit high but he might prove me wrong sooner than later!
Feedback appreciated, man! Ill Will is legit... Only one loss in twenty fights, nine fight win streak, two wins over Michael Chandler... Will be fun to watch this guy going forward.

These ranking of THE rankings
Wink-animated-gif.gif

Please , did you really needed to post a pic of my boy Mayday getting rocked ? ....shiet !!
Awesome thread tho

Please , did you really needed to post a pic of my boy Mayday getting rocked ? ....shiet !!
Awesome thread tho
Haha...i'm sorry :p
That picture was on the front page of the site after that happened. No hespect :D

Thank you though :)

Once again, utter dreck, with some of the best fighters not even on the list.

Out of this joke of a thread.

Carlos Condit?
He's way too low.
He lost a split decision(robbery) to the champion.
Should take that into account instead of just seeing the L on his record,performance should also count for something.
Going by that,he's top 5 minimum and should be above Magny and Woodley.

Fantastic lists!

Man, 205 and the bottom half of 185 seem very stale lately.

Fantastic lists!

Man, 205 and the bottom half of 185 seem very stale lately.
Appreciate it, man!

Yeeeah...the divisions kind of get worse the heavier they get, hah. Though I like MW as a whole for the most part. Vitor & Machida in there kind of takes away some freshness. But HW & LHW are real ugly outside of the top 5.

I look forward to reading this over and writing a response on Monday. Been a little busy this past week. I'll take into account this 201 event when I respond.

Pixelated crying about this thread makes me laugh. I needed a good laugh.

Back