GYM RESCUE premieres Aug. 10 on Spike TV @ 9 PM!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! HUZZAH!!!!!!

They should have Taffer go to Bellator and TNA Impact and have him try to improve them like he would a bar. I hear if you add food service to your promotion people are inclined to stay 54 minutes longer.

I also heard that each one of these seats are worth $10,000 a year!

Every single episode.

"Since leaving Bellator MMA, Taffer's methods have increased sales by 30%"

"Owner Bjorn Rebney has since mended with star employee Eddie Alvarez"

"New Bellator patrons love the new self service station and ipourit technology"

The true Spike GOAT, not Bjorn or Dana.

tumblr_mrffnm0zAY1rsxy9mo1_500.jpg

I will watch.

three episodes? wow, spike really made a huge commitment on this new show.

so if this show fails, then Randy would have caused bad blood for one season of a reality fight show, and three episodes of this............really?

three episodes? wow, spike really made a huge commitment on this new show.

so if this show fails, then Randy would have caused bad blood for one season of a reality fight show, and three episodes of this............really?

Good ol' Randy. Sure knows how to pick his battles.

That fight with Fedor in Affliction or whatever sure turned out great.

And Fight Master and Gym Rescue are sure to bring home tons of Emmys.

At least he has that burgeoning acting career to fall back on.

Sword?

Good ol' Randy. Sure knows how to pick his battles.

That fight with Fedor in Affliction or whatever sure turned out great.

And Fight Master and Gym Rescue are sure to bring home tons of Emmys.

At least he has that burgeoning acting career to fall back on.

Sword?

I hope for Randy's sake they are paying him big money, or all this will be for nothing.

I hope for Randy's sake they are paying him big money, or all this will be for nothing.

The thing is, if he didn't do it the abrasive Randy Couture way, he may well have gotten what he wanted (at least with the post-fighting career stuff), a la Rich Franklin and OneFC.

I don't think DW would have been chomping at the bit to let Randy Couture coach in Bellator...but approached the right way, he'd probably also have realized it's really not that big of a deal.

The thing is, if he didn't do it the abrasive Randy Couture way, he may well have gotten what he wanted (at least with the post-fighting career stuff), a la Rich Franklin and OneFC.

I don't think DW would have been chomping at the bit to let Randy Couture coach in Bellator...but approached the right way, he'd probably also have realized it's really not that big of a deal.

I think it was always going to cause some hard feelings.....but if he had done what Rich had done, I doubt Dana would be calling him a coward (year later) at pre fight scrums like he did last week in Berlin.

Three episodes? Sounds like it's either a pilot run or just enough to fulfill the couture contract

who doesn't want to see Randy and frank try to save a yoga studio?
If you are a true fan of mma you will... eh never mind.

Randy dun goofed by signing with Bellator. After this show flops like FightMaster he's screwed. Might be time for Captain America to go crawling back to Uncle Dana.

Randy dun goofed by signing with Bellator. After this show flops like FightMaster he's screwed. Might be time for Captain America to go crawling back to Uncle Dana.

If he does, I think he'll get the same treatment as this guy.

Sal.jpg

If he's lucky, then quick like this guy.

Cazale_Godfather2.jpg

Never take sides with anyone against the family.

there is no amount of money in the world that could get me to watch even one episode of this show.

there is no amount of money in the world that could get me to watch even one episode of this show.

Same here. FIght Master I watched and would watch again cause it has fights, this show has two guys I cant stand and wont have fights.

Just two old guys copying the Bar Rescue formula with gyms, which is a stupid idea.

You bite your tongue sir, Jon Taffer is a legend.

He certainly is. One other little known fact about Taffer. He helped create NFL Sunday Ticket.

My consulting was wide-ranging - let me make it a little sports-related for you: I'm not the inventor, but actually the creator of NFL Sunday Ticket.

They then went to the NFL, showed my work to the NFL to acquire the rights. The NFL said 'Wow, this is really great. Let's do it ourselves.' So they then put me on the advisory board of NFL Enterprises and worked for the NFL for two years, helping to create what is now Sunday Ticket.

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/how-bar-rescue-s-jon-taffer-helped-changed-the-way-we-watch-the-nfl-010714

Taffer's no joke and has the creds to back it up.

Randy and Frank on the other hand not really. Sure, talented MMA fighters and at best questionable gym owners. I don't even think Frank does any gym operation on his own anymore. Extreme Couture I know went through a very rough patch over the last few years and is now rebounding some but is far from a premier gym it once was for a few years. But my understanding was Randy didn't do a whole lot of the business side of Extreme Couture. I know his ex wife talks like she ran the show for awhile.

Either way 3 shows seems very odd. So this might be it and done.

I would trust Taffer to revive a struggling MMA gym over Randy and Frank.

Shouldn't they have chosen guys that are actually good at running successful gyms? OR guys that are entertaining in front of a camera? Frank and Randy fit neither of these categories.

I'd rather they make Fight Quest season 3. But I guess "bros" don't wanna watch that.

Back