Gym Idiots Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I win this thread.

List of infractions:

1) Wearing a gas mask whilst lifting.
2) Having luminous suspender things attached from his (suspender) belt to his (running) shoes. These appear to have the effect of 'keeping him on his toes'.
3) 1 x set of Deadlifts using the grips on the plates rather than the barbell.
4) Then using a double underhand grip, 3 failed attempts to deadlift around 140-150kg.
5) Having finally deadlifted 140-150kgs he then performs 3 of the most miserable Rows I have ever seen. This actually looked like he was copulating with the barbell (this was surreal given his outlandish attire).
6) Drops the weight from the deadlift position.
7) Reaps adulation from ill informed bro's and holds conversations whilst still whilst still wearing gasmask/suspender combo.

P7brp.jpg

Bravo_Bravo.gif

And that is your second incorrect assumption. You're not doing very well, are you? Here's a simple rule to help you avoid going Full Retard: make sure you have your facts straight before you post.

the internet is serious business, bro.

I think I win this thread.

List of infractions:

1) Wearing a gas mask whilst lifting.
2) Having luminous suspender things attached from his (suspender) belt to his (running) shoes. These appear to have the effect of 'keeping him on his toes'.
3) 1 x set of Deadlifts using the grips on the plates rather than the barbell.
4) Then using a double underhand grip, 3 failed attempts to deadlift around 140-150kg.
5) Having finally deadlifted 140-150kgs he then performs 3 of the most miserable Rows I have ever seen. This actually looked like he was copulating with the barbell (this was surreal given his outlandish attire).
6) Drops the weight from the deadlift position.
7) Reaps adulation from ill informed bro's and holds conversations whilst still whilst still wearing gasmask/suspender combo.

P7brp.jpg

WGbW1.gif

First guy : "are we doing chest and arms today ?
Second guy: i dont know about you, but im not doing arms anymore there too big allready and there hurting my shoulder's and my back
First guy : allright then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back