Gym Idiots Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
there were two douchebags chatting exactly in front of the weight stand, i went there, stood for a second in case they notice me and move over but they didnt. so i just bent over and got the plate that i needed while one of the two guys hit my head with his elbow by mistake. he said sorry so i didnt say anything but dammit, if you wanna talk just go somewhere else

i wouldnt call kai greene a gym idiot because i value my life but check him out do curls in everybodys favorite area of the gym

starts @ 10:47

PR on the bench on wednesday. third set of my 5/3/1 week and felt great. Dude was spotting for me and racked the bar after my 6th rep. Fuckin hell. I was spent but he hinmself even said "you had two more in ya buddy"

I thought yeah, no shit why'd ya rack it then?

i wouldnt call kai greene a gym idiot because i value my life but check him out do curls in everybodys favorite area of the gym

starts @ 10:47

I was hoping to see Steve Pulcinella walk up and throw him out for that. God I hate Kai Greene. The guy has perhaps the most obnoxious personality ever.

I was hoping to see Steve Pulcinella walk up and throw him out for that. God I hate Kai Greene. The guy has perhaps the most obnoxious personality ever.

he does? well i havent watched enough kai greene videos to notice. ronnie coleman is kind of obnoxious but still funny and entertaining imo

The impression I've gotten is that Kai Greene is one of the more sensible, and humble body builders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back