Gym Idiots IX - Vibram's Edition!

hardheart

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Old thread hit 100 Pages.

Thankfully, at my gym, the NYR crowd is thinning out.

Ahh damn it. Another one.

Old thread hit 100 Pages.

Thankfully, at my gym, the NYR crowd is thinning out.

My gym is mostly empty when I go, but the 1 "resolutioner" that started actually stuck with it. The person's routine is awful, but haven't had any run-ins with them.

The title hurts me....i love my vibrams ;_;

I am truly sorry.

medicine-ball-idiot.jpg

Some ones people may have already seen but they're still entertaining. Oh and apparently team benching is now a sport.

Also, I want to clarify something. Vibram is the brand and Five Fingers is the product. Vibram actually makes really good rubber soles for hardcore footwear like serious backpacking boots (the type that you would wear if you are carrying a 50+ pound pack and hiking 10+ miles a day). However, among the general public they are most known for their (in my opinion) awful product called Vibram Five Fingers. I have total respect for Vibram soles, but I abhor Vibram Five Fingers.

Lulz at 100 pages. Get on 30ppp noob.

someone wearing vibrams lifted more than you imo.

the gotten to is reaching new levels.

I was the gym idiot this morning. Went full CrossFit and in the process I lowered the bar onto my head. No fucking idea how.

I consider myself luck that only one of the people who wear vibrams squats properly and he does lift more than I. However I am slowly closing in on him.

Ran a half marathon in Vibram and used to lift in them all the time!

Hate on Hater!

I'm going to post a video later today...Trainer put teh 275 on the bar for a 17 year old. Proceeds to say great job as he 1/4 squats it twice.

Lulz at 100 pages. Get on 30ppp noob.

You know, people say this all the time. I keep mine at 10ppp because .gifs seems to not chug and slow down pages this way. I'd attribute this more to this laptop than anything else though.

You know, people say this all the time. I keep mine at 10ppp because .gifs seems to not chug and slow down pages this way. I'd attribute this more to this laptop than anything else though.

Lulz at wooden laptop. :icon_chee

[yt.]o-KgxuFv-0g[/MEDIA]

[yt.]hkrUWqjrrBU[/MEDIA]

[yt.]7jqJbc75Fy0[/MEDIA]

medicine-ball-idiot.jpg

Some ones people may have already seen but they're still entertaining. Oh and apparently team benching is now a sport.

It's all about squatting 225 on a BOSU now. 135 on a stability ball is so 2009.

4B1322CC-1C66-4797-836C-91AA6BFC2286-572-00000022AC99E5D8.jpg

It's all about squatting 225 on a BOSU now. 135 on a stability ball is so 2009.

4B1322CC-1C66-4797-836C-91AA6BFC2286-572-00000022AC99E5D8.jpg

is it bad that my initial reaction is to want to push him over?

Back